3" stainless pipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3" stainless pipe

Anyone know where I can get a short length of 3" stainless tube, preferably with a 45 or 90 degree bend in it - I am installing a cone filter and need to use the pipe in order to get the cone to point down towards the stock air intake where there's more room.

(like the Dahlback cone filter)
    1996 A6 TDI Quattro Avant, Xenon HIDs, A4 Autodipping rearview.
    Previous: UrS6 with RS2 bits.. <sigh>

Originally posted by JasonS
    Anyone know where I can get a short length of 3" stainless tube, preferably with a 45 or 90 degree bend in it - I am installing a cone filter and need to use the pipe in order to get the cone to point down towards the stock air intake where there's more room.

(like the Dahlback cone filter)
    any company that manufactures custom exhaust's will sort you out with that for a bit of back pocket cash prob lookin bout 30 squids

Comment

Why not use plastic gutter pipe ?

Comment

With the heat involved in such a confined space, I doubt plastic pipe will be durable enough. Now if you got a plastic pipe of the same material the later ABY / all ADU intake pipes are made of as well as most modern intake manifilds...

Siena

Comment

Originally posted by jameswkr
          Why not use plastic gutter pipe ?
          Someone on the forum already has, I cant remember who it was off the top of my head. We will have to find out how they are getting on with it.

Greg
          Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Working...
          X