No announcement yet.

Metal Coolant Pipe (needed urgently) !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metal Coolant Pipe (needed urgently) !

I'm after a metal coolant pipe for my V6 quattro, anyone breaking one of these ?
    The pipe sits parallel with the radiator (at the bottom) but is mounted to the front subframe. The left hand side (if you stand in front of the car) branches off into two outlets with the second outlet (about 3" long ) pointing to the right hand side !

Wish I had taken a pic of this as its a bit difficult to explain
    The pipe MUST come from a 2.8 as the 2.6 is different.

Anyone got one as I need this part like yesterday
    For what this cost me so far I could have bought an S2

Originally posted by gripper View Post
    I'm after a metal coolant pipe for my V6 quattro, anyone breaking one of these ?
    The pipe sits parallel with the radiator (at the bottom) but is mounted to the front subframe. The left hand side (if you stand in front of the car) branches off into two outlets with the second outlet (about 3" long ) pointing to the right hand side !

Wish I had taken a pic of this as its a bit difficult to explain
    The pipe MUST come from a 2.8 as the 2.6 is different.

Anyone got one as I need this part like yesterday

I know the one you mean,it rotted through on mine aswell(followed by another one or two of those pipes around the battery tray).I will have a look in my v6 stash for you tomorrow

Comment

Cheers bud

My mechanic has my car stripped down to change the cambelt etc and he has advised me to replace this whilst its all apart. Not leaking yet but very rusty
      For what this cost me so far I could have bought an S2

Comment

Working...
      X