S2 Avant Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2 Avant Wanted

A S2 Avant with left steering is wanted.Looking for a good example with leather interior ++++
    Live in Norway and there are only a few here but no one for sale,so import is an option for me.So if anybody have seen an example in Germany or somewhere else ,please give me a hint.

JF

hi,i may sell my car its left hand steering,leather,climatronic,heat insulating glass.its an avant.fully adjustable suspension,7+1/2x17 front wheels 9+1/2 rear wheels,bbs LM2 type its vw indionapolis green with a blue/red flipped paintwork.it comes with steel winter wheels+tyres very handy for norway.its a 1993 model with 110.000 kms on it.it has the carbon interior trim with the rs2 rear cargo net.smoked rear lamps.rs2 style front bumper but with audi foglamps+indecators.there are some pics of it here somewhere.its won 3 shows here.its in very good condition.......tim cooper

Comment

Originally posted by imsatim
      it has the carbon interior trim with the rs2 rear cargo net.
      What is the rs2 rear cargo net ?
      Now RS2'less

'99 VW Passat VR5 Sport

Comment

They originally (afaik) came with a net for holding down your luggage in the boot.
        acidtrax

Comment

Very interesting.
          Pictures of it would be very nice,sendt you my e-mail addresse on PM for you so if you had time sometime,maybe you could send me some.
          Price and other info is also welcome.
          JF
          Norway
          Originally posted by imsatim
          hi,i may sell my car its left hand steering,leather,climatronic,heat insulating glass.its an avant.fully adjustable suspension,7+1/2x17 front wheels 9+1/2 rear wheels,bbs LM2 type its vw indionapolis green with a blue/red flipped paintwork.it comes with steel winter wheels+tyres very handy for norway.its a 1993 model with 110.000 kms on it.it has the carbon interior trim with the rs2 rear cargo net.smoked rear lamps.rs2 style front bumper but with audi foglamps+indecators.there are some pics of it here somewhere.its won 3 shows here.its in very good condition.......tim cooper

Comment

hi,the cargo net isnt the one for the boot floor this is mounted to the rear seat back and extends up to the head lining.its to stop objects being thrown forward at the driver,it works with the seats up or down it has dual mounts on the headliner,my e/mail is qrsport@btconnect.co.uk or tim@centralvwaudi.com.or pm me.....tim

Comment

there are some pics on the audifans website.wwwaudifans.net.gallery /audi owners club/album 2003.malvern+stanford hall/chester/tatton park/bodylwydden.it was shown at all these..........tim

Comment

Originally posted by nos
                A S2 Avant with left steering is wanted.Looking for a good example with leather interior ++++
                Live in Norway and there are only a few here but no one for sale,so import is an option for me.So if anybody have seen an example in Germany or somewhere else ,please give me a hint.

JF
                I found my S2 on mobile.de

Comment

Working...
                X