6 speed quattro TDI gear box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 speed quattro TDI gear box

I'm looking for a 6 speed quattro gear box from a TDI, i4, i5 or v6 doesn't matter. As long the differential ratio is 37/9=4.11 and housing is 01E.

If you have something please respond, this weekend I'm driving from Liverpool to Folkestone and then to the North of the Netherlands, would be nice if some one on this route has something to offer 

Verstuurd van mijn HTC One X met Tapatalk

not ALL gearboxes do have the double boltpattern!!

Comment

Originally posted by caterpillar View Post
      not ALL gearboxes do have the double boltpattern!!
      Do you know any 01E quattro boxes with single bolt pattern? Box code would help.

Comment

pre 2001 should all be fine from what i have seen
        1993 URS4 Avant Emerald Green 350+bhp
        1991 Ford Sierra Sapphire 4x4 in Magenta
        BoooOOOSSSSSTTTT BANG BANG CHIRP CHIRP

Comment

all 01E that i know of have 4/5/V6/8 cyl bolt pattern. never seen anything different here in the USA.

and from what i know, they are all 4.11 unless it came from an Allroad then it was 4.35 final drive. and one i read was a different ratio, according to Elektro.

http://elektro.com/~audi/01E/

Comment

Originally posted by speeding-g60 View Post
            and one i read was a different ratio, according to Elektro. http://elektro.com/~audi/01E/
            "Electro" was Charlie Smith, one of the first involved in modifying the UrS4/S6s. Died earlier this year. RIP.
            RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
            94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Allroad geardox for sale

I have a Allroad 01e 6 speed manual gearbox for sale it is currently at elite racing transmissions , the reason i bought this box was purley so that elite could remove the 4.375 ratio diff to fit it into me 01e dog gearbox. this they have done and refitted the standard 4.1 ratio diff into the allroad box which means it can be fitted to any s2,rs2,s4 running the standard 4.1 ratio. the allroad has closer gearing than rest of 01e boxs therefore it will make a good conversion to most uprated cars. £500.00 no offers . send message

Comment

Originally posted by speeding-g60 View Post
                all 01E that i know of have 4/5/V6/8 cyl bolt pattern. never seen anything different here in the USA.

and from what i know, they are all 4.11 unless it came from an Allroad then it was 4.35 final drive. and one i read was a different ratio, according to Elektro.

http://elektro.com/~audi/01E/
                I have an FTM box from a 2002 A4 tdi 180 quattro, it is 3.89 final drive.

Dunno if you got them state side though?
                Current-2004 Impreza PPP wagon

Sold-92 3B coupe-RS2+, 996s, konis, rear torsen, forged rods........
                Sold ABY-stock

Comment

Working...
                X