s2 and rs2 parts needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s2 and rs2 parts needed

Here in Canada we dont have the rs2 so i had to use my 1990 coupe and my 1993 s4 now i am looking for parts because aroud here is hard to find there a list a stuff that i need hopefully you guys can help finding those part
    rs2 bumper
    993 porsche or rs2 brakes
    s2 or rs2 cluster
    s2 or rs2 intercooler
    rs2 turbo if $$$ is right
    Let me know
    Martyrs2

Originally posted by Martyrs2
    Here in Canada we dont have the rs2 so i had to use my 1990 coupe and my 1993 s4 now i am looking for parts because aroud here is hard to find there a list a stuff that i need hopefully you guys can help finding those part
    rs2 bumper
    993 porsche or rs2 brakes
    s2 or rs2 cluster
    s2 or rs2 intercooler
    rs2 turbo if $$$ is right
    Let me know
    Martyrs2
    Hey Marty, before you search out parts from euro suppliers it might be cheaper for you to check out Alex at www.euro-audi-parts.com he is located in Vermont. He deals in new parts and is willing to give a discount on bulk purchases.

For the euro suppliers go with Martyn at www.vagparts.com he is the man when it comes to S/RS goods.

For used parts I have dealt with Tobias at www.totsteile.ch he is located in Switzerland.. great guy with quality used parts.

There is also the guys on this forum who are always willing to help and they might have some of your need parts
    Cheers mis amigos,
    _Anton

Comment

rs2 turbo , i can help you weith that. 1000$ delivered to your door.
      Vadim.

New engine (mechanical PKM head) , Alcon 332mm brakes , Pauter rods , Mahle pistons, GT30R , kw v2 sucpension , new exhaust. 608HP. For SALE !

Comment

I don't know if you need it.

I have the ABY (S2) CrossMember to support the ABY intercooler for sale.

Original price is around 1500+ Euro if I remember correctly.

If you want to fit RS2 IC then CrossMember will cost you 2000 Euro from new.

Cheers
        94' RS2 Coupe TT (Twin Torsen )

Comment

Search on ebay.de, You can find a lot of stuff there, brakes, IC, bumper, injectors etc.. A lot of people will send it worldwide.

The turbo is hard to get hold on and is very expensive. At the moment there is actual thread about a possible alternative, which could even perform better than the rs2 turbo. You will only have to find someone that can custom chip it.
          http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthr...3502#post63502
          Getting everything sorted out for my 5++ hp project

Comment

Working...
          X