Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2/RS2 Steering wheel

Hi!
    Looking for a sport S2/RS2 steering wheel whit airbag ,must be in good condition.

Originally posted by nos
    Hi!
    Looking for a sport S2/RS2 steering wheel whit airbag ,must be in good condition.

you can also use a B5 A4 sport steering wheel, right? They might be easier to find.
    Joe "NoNonsense"
    axis motorsport
    joe@axismotorsport.com

"At the end of the game, the king and the pawn go back in the same box."

Comment

Maybe you can find a steering wheel over here:

http://search.ebay.de/audi-lenkrad_W...QsosortorderZ1
      Getting everything sorted out for my 5++ hp project

Comment

oooo... let us know if you find something
        ABY Coupe
        sigpic

Comment

Don`t think the A4 B5 steering wheel fit the S2/RS2.I think the steering "axel" (the splines are at the top) is different.
          Ohhhhh bad english but the best I can,hope you great guy`s understand...

Anybody knows if A4 steering wheel fits on a s2/rs2?

Comment

Originally posted by nos
            Don`t think the A4 B5 steering wheel fit the S2/RS2.I think the steering "axel" (the splines are at the top) is different.
            Ohhhhh bad english but the best I can,hope you great guy`s understand...

Anybody knows if A4 steering wheel fits on a s2/rs2?
            IIRC Doug is the man to speak to about this.....He was going to fit one to his, but got hold of an RS2 one.....I believe he did have it up for sale.....

Comment

Originally posted by jubjub
              IIRC Doug is the man to speak to about this.....He was going to fit one to his, but got hold of an RS2 one.....I believe he did have it up for sale.....
              Can anyone be more specific about the later models' steeringwheel and S2 compatibility? How about TT etc?
              Gabor

96 ABY coupe full except sunroof. With Porsche big red brakes, remapped ECU, xenon lights, RS2 MAF

Comment

I have an A4 sport 3 spoke wheel - not fitted to the car as I got an RS2 one. The spline is different to the S2/RS2 spline. Audi sell an adapter for this though. That will get the wheel attached to the spline properly. I think upto 2000 ish the spline adapter will fit, after that year it is a different type of fitting. The airbag connectors are different, so this will need spliced together - A lot of people will not like doing that and I would need to see schematics to make sure it is correct. You also will not have the indicators switching themselves off - I don't on my RS2 wheel and it doesn't bother me.
                S2,RS2,S4 WB,RS4,S4 B8,RS6 C5,RS6 C6,R8

Comment

nos>Hi! Looking for a sport S2/RS2 steering wheel "

Well nos you and about half the owners in the States are looking for S2/RS2 steering wheel. Welcome to the club pal.

Comment

Working...
                  X