No announcement yet.

wanted- my first S2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was about to go up and look at the one at all audi yesturday, but unfortunatly it was sold.... grrr, which is now why im serching.

Comment

Quat-tastic, you have a PM. As from last Wednesday y cars up for grabs

Comment

I was after around £3-3.5k for mine, but my jobs looking a bit dodgy at the moment so I'm holding on to it, might be back up for sale in january when I know what the score is, so you haven't found one by then its worth a look.

Swine needs a service and a new set of front pads this month, and the exhaust has started rattling, so take note to previous posts, they ain't cheap to run......

Comment

[Blowing own trumpet] If you want to drive one that is standard and "right" you are welcome to have a go in mine. It is all tickety boo, new bushes all round, new brakes, new Aux Rad, new clutch, new tyres, new err everything.[/blowing own trumpet]

The Perfectionist
          sigpic
          Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Audi 80
            [Blowing own trumpet] If you want to drive one that is standard and "right" you are welcome to have a go in mine. It is all tickety boo, new bushes all round, new brakes, new Aux Rad, new clutch, new tyres, new err everything.[/blowing own trumpet]

Even has brand new modesty chip!

Comment

Originally posted by salmon
              Even has brand new modesty chip!
              Yep!

*zips up frame proof overalls and dons visor*
              The Perfectionist
              sigpic
              Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Are you anywhere near Bristol then? (excuse me if I've missed the answer earlier on).

Andy
                Cheers'en, AndyC
                1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Originally posted by s2avant95M
                  allaudi have a J 3B for £4k at the moment.
                  sorry sold

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Audi 80

Flat cap and slippers not included, bring your own!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamo
                      Flat cap and slippers not included, bring your own!
                      Not quite that bad
                      The Perfectionist
                      sigpic

Comment

Hehe only teasing mate, yours is a fine specimin of an S2.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamo
                          Hehe only teasing mate, yours is a fine specimin of an S2.
                          Cheers

Thread Hijack over.....
                          The Perfectionist
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X