coupe body panels needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coupe body panels needed

my brother has just sent me a picture of his crashed coupe.
    we need a bonnet.near side wing . bumper. near side headlight foglight and clear indicator. its possible he may need a slam panel too. can anyone help out.
    Im going to have a look in the morning to see if its viable to repair.
    for obvious reasons it pointless going through insurance as they Will write off a nice car and offer 500 at best.
    he's in stourbridge so if anyone is local it may make it easier.
    Thanks in advance.

I have a headlight for you mate. AndyG I am sure will have most if not all of these panels
    Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
    Indigo ABY coupé
    Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

cheers mate. ill let you know. i suspect he has bent the inner wing ill know more tomorrow

Comment

I ve wing, bonnet and slam panel already off, see my cab coupe parts for sale post
        If u come p you can cut inner wing off shell too, but it ll be weighed in in 2 weeks or so

Comment

I have cabriolet wings and bonnet which are silver, pretty sure they are the same fitment as coupe.

Comment

yeah think they are. If inner wing has gone Im afraid ill be breaking it thou.gh if its okay ill be back to collect bits.

Comment

Colesy how much would you want for the two wings and bonnet buddy?

Alex how much for the headlight?

I have been to look and the inner wing is untouched but it needs a pair of wings bonnet, head/fog/indicator etc. and most importantly a bumper. We are not after a S2 bumper especially as they are expensive and seem to be like hens teeth but at the end of the day if it has to be.

My mate said he will paint the wings bonnet bumper and blend into the doors as a BIG favour for 300. So we should be able to save it from the scrap heap.

Comment

£20 for the headlight mate
                Indigo ABY coupé
                Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Got a good B4 Coupe bonnet and O/S wing in Indigo Blue you can have for 50 quid the pair, I can chuck in a slam panel set as well if you need them. I'm about 30 miles the opposite side of Hereford to you.
                  1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
                  1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
                  1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
                  1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

Was thinking £100, as they're in very good nick, but open to an offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Error404 View Post
                      £20 for the headlight mate

I can post this to you if needed mate, to save the hassle/cost of pickin it up - £6.50 delivery. Let me know if that's any good to you

Cheers
                      Alex
                      Indigo ABY coupé
                      Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Alex can we say 15 plus post for the light. ?

Im looking at 200 for bumper 100 for panels. i want to cap the out lay on panels to 300 really as the
                        paint Will be the same.

Comment

colesey can i offer 80 and ill come and collect asap.
                          i work in Leamington so could pop over after work one day.
                          wonder if they'll fit in an a3 though. ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by Monkeymagic View Post
                            colesey can i offer 80 and ill come and collect asap.
                            i work in Leamington so could pop over after work one day.
                            wonder if they'll fit in an a3 though. ha ha
                            Call it £90 and it's a deal? Not sure the bonnet will fit in an A3, it's not small!

Comment

okay deal. yeah i know just wondering how to get them .I've just sold my a4 avant but doubt a bonnet would fit in that either. reckon I'll need a trailer.
                              my brother is away for a couple of weeks do you want a pay pal to secure them or cash on collecting. it Will be couple of weeks though mate. ill defo have them though.

Comment

Working...
                              X