B3 & S2 Parts to Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B3 & S2 Parts to Canada

Here are a few things I am interested in.

-B3 1 piece head lights (want to retain b3 hood and grill) (Left hand drive please)

-S2 front and rear bumpers (hopefully complete grills and fogs etc)

-S2 tails with orange markers and center plate (just corners are ok too)
    (I have heard that the center section will not work with our license plates, Please disregard and thank you for your help)

-S2 whiteface speedo (whole cluster)

Also if you have any used KW V1's or some cheap porsche brakes.

let me know what you've got and lets see if we can make something happen.

Thanks

Sterling
    Last edited by ballaudi; 3 April 2013, 02:05.

I have the tail lights in orange and the speedo cluster.

Comment

I have the centre plate

Comment

Hey Gents,

Would you mind PM`ing me on how much you would want for these items shipped to Canada.

Thank you for quick response!

Also if you could put up any pics (of parts) on thread or pm I would greatly appreciate it!

Sterling

Comment

Will do sterling. ill send a pm across in the morning

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Drummer87 View Post
            Will do sterling. ill send a pm across in the morning

Chris
            Thank you Sir!

Comment

Daft question but is speed measured in MP/H or KM/H in Canada? If the latter I got white face ABT dials for you. Complete speedo plus the auxilary guages.

Comment

Originally posted by quattrostyle View Post
                Daft question but is speed measured in MP/H or KM/H in Canada? If the latter I got white face ABT dials for you. Complete speedo plus the auxilary guages.
                No stupid questions, there is alot I don't know about overseas Audi Models, hope someone will have patience when I ask what seems like a no brainer. (like europes 50 different currencies? Whats a quid compared to a euro compared to a pound etc etc)

In Canada we run KM\H, (in my opinion a better measurment than MPH)

I have full Autometer gauges for aux and monitoring, if you are willing to just part with ABT's Send me a pic and how much you want. (PM preferred)

Comment

I can give you:

brand new white fogs and blinkers for the front S2 bumper = 195 canadian dollars + shipping (I have more than 1 set available)
                  brand new front S2 bumper = 615 canadian dollars + shipping
                  brand new s2 front bumper grills = 125 canadian dollars + shipping

Comment

I think that might be a little steep for what I am looking for. (not saying it is a poor product, so please take no offense) Being that I will have to fully paint them I will look for used items instead.

I appreciate the offer though..

Thank You!

Sterling

Comment

Only the bumper need to be painted. I know the price is somehow high, but hey it's brand new

Your car would love a brand new front...
                      Attached Files

Comment

Like I said, It is approx, $390 for a new one on ebay. Also there is an aftermarket one I really like for $400 as well. so there are options for less than that and I know apprx. what they go for used.

if I buy from you it will cost me over 1500.00 CAN for bumper, shipping, grills and lights, and then I still have to paint it.

I am sorry you just want way too much. If it was a local pick up I would be a lot more inclined to pay that but I am not local.

Thank You

Comment

Originally posted by ballaudi View Post
                          Like I said, It is approx, $390 for a new one on ebay. Also there is an aftermarket one I really like for $400 as well. so there are options for less than that and I know apprx. what they go for used.

if I buy from you it will cost me over 1500.00 CAN for bumper, shipping, grills and lights, and then I still have to paint it.

I am sorry you just want way too much. If it was a local pick up I would be a lot more inclined to pay that but I am not local.

Thank You
                          $390 dollars a new one? Where?

Please show me where you found a new one for $390.

Comment

There was a uk one for around £250 new that a bidder paid for then messed the buyer around according to the listing so it went back on ebay. That one was new from audi.

Comment

Sorry for the offtopic but I've searched on ebay.co.uk and I see that they are selling for 250 gbp +
                              But I am talking about used ones.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AUDI-S2-CO...p2047675.l2557

If a brand new one was bought for 250 GBP than it was a bargain!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X