Black taillights for Avant ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black taillights for Avant ..

Anybody know where to get it?Perhaps somebody got a pair for sale.
    Heard rumours that lights from a Audi 80 typ 89 will fit.Anybody who can confirm that?

Thanks!

t89 lights will fit but minor modifications are needed.
    -

Comment

Originally posted by porkkis
      t89 lights will fit but minor modifications are needed.

Thanks!You know what modifications?Are the shape on the lights the same?

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...947669972&rd=1
        NCTS
        Kingdoms are run by Kings, Dictatorships are run by Dictators.
        England must be a Country. :mischeif:

Comment

Careful with Euro lights as they may not get through the UK MOT. Most that are available from Euro sources will not pass. Something to do with fogs or reverse lenses
          AFAIK.
          1995 S2 Avant with some upgrades

Designun Limited....
          Aerospace, Space and Motorsport Design Consultancy and hardware supply.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee
            Careful with Euro lights as they may not get through the UK MOT. Most that are available from Euro sources will not pass. Something to do with fogs or reverse lenses
            AFAIK.
            Yeah,,,,,the only ones I've seen state that they are for show use only as they have no fog lamp. Loads of people have asked on audifans for the black avant lights.
            black tail lamps for the 80 Avant

Ya pays ya money
            2001 Avus Silver B5 RS4.
            2004 A4 Avant 1.8T quattro Sport-LE.
            1995 S2 Coupe - sold (sniff)

Comment

lights

Hi Guys
              Just been to Autosport show.Looking through last years books found company in Lemington Spa called ABCDesign www.abcdesignltd.com.Have a lot of audi lights

Comment

sorry guys

Originally posted by cartechnik
                Hi Guys
                Just been to Autosport show.Looking through last years books found company in Lemington Spa called ABCDesign www.abcdesignltd.com.Have a lot of audi lights
                Sorry guys web site not working

Comment

Went to the Autosport myself on Friday...Trade day, better than last year becasue I went on Public day in 2004 and none of the Engineering stands were there.

Web address that you are referring to is www.abcdesignltd.com . Note that all of the tail lights listed here are from Germany and not legal in the UK...it states so on the site. They require either the addition of reflectors or fog lights to make legal.

Saw an S2 Coupe at the breakers recently with Tresser rear lights...unfortunately they were both damaged although the matching centre piece was still OK. They were not black but sort of smoked. Did Tresser do them for the avant?
                  1995 S2 Avant with some upgrades

Designun Limited....
                  Aerospace, Space and Motorsport Design Consultancy and hardware supply.

Comment

Did Tresser do them for the avant?[/QUOTE]

Jepp!Treser have made a set for the Avant.Looked in Totsteile`s web side and found a set there.

Comment

Are there any all-red inner Avant taillights available? They'd have to retain the white reverse light somehow...
                      Markus

'94 Kristallsilber-metallic S2 Avant.

Comment

Originally posted by Markus
                        Are there any all-red inner Avant taillights available? They'd have to retain the white reverse light somehow...
                        hi,i can tint your light,i have my own bodyshop,can sort any colour no probs any colour will look factory

Comment

Working...
                        X