Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted 2.5tdi parts

Hi,

Rebuilding a 2.5TDi to drop into my 90Q, I bought the engine bare and had planned fit a 2.0TD mechanical pump, this won't work

I need the following,
    1. Diesel Pump
    2. Diesel Lines
    3. Injectors

They can be from any 2.5TDi, Im not fussy on milage or history

The plan is to build the TDi head and camplate into a Rover 200 L series pump housing and use the 2.0TD manifold with a K24 7000 built into the original hot side, reason for doing this is Im using £100 petrol a week and if can achieve 200hp on the 2.5TDi I'm happy for the daily.

I have got 1 and 2,what size nozzles on the injectors are you wanting?

Comment

I understand the 5 cylinder nozzles are .216, which I would prefer to use rather than the .184 A4 injectors I have

How much for 1 and 2?

Comment

Hi buddy, I think I have a set of 5 injectors that were in an ACV engined 2.5tdi Vw T4. I think these are the same as the ones used in an A4 from what I could work out. I will have to have a little look for them if you are interested?

Comment

Originally posted by goodall View Post
          I understand the 5 cylinder nozzles are .216, which I would prefer to use rather than the .184 A4 injectors I have

How much for 1 and 2?
          depends what engine code they originally came out of but AEL 140s are .216,I don't have any at present but I know someone who should have

115bhp are .205 (AAT) btw,I think i might have a set of those

£50 for a pump and £15 for a set of pipes

is it a b3 90q that you have got?

Comment

Reading ACV injectors are the same nozzle size as 90hp TDi 4 cyl like I have

Price for pump and lines seems good, well same region as I paid for the rover pump. Even the .205 would do but get word on .216 be happier with those

It's a B3 20v Quattro, I have few brakes and suspension upgrades on it but nothing too serious, possibly should snap a couple pictures and have a build thread

Comment

Working...
            X