Wanted ABY S2 Coupe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted ABY S2 Coupe.

As above, finally in a position to purchase a car I've admired from afar for too long. After countless 80 tdi and 6cyls I'd like the real deal.

Have a definite idea of what I do and don't want, must be a black, pearl or Ming blue I would consider silver or pearl white.
    Not massive on the light interior's but can be a nice contrast against the dark paintwork. Ideally leather.
    My budget is flexible, I'm not adverse to resto jobs but must be a fully functioning car.
    Mileage is something were all obviously keen to keep to a minimum but I'm realistic and know that well maintaned/rebuilt cars can often defy the mileage stated on the speedo.

Torn between sourcing something that's been fiddled with so I don't have to or modifying myself, I guess the results of this will give me a better idea of my options.

I'm a big fan of subtle oem tweaks as opposed to aftermarket wheels etc etc.

Hit me with anything you've got, located in the Lake District but will travel for the right car, have a vr6 to sell but that's another thread if anyone fancies a swap and cash then don't hesitate to ask.

Interesting. Being particular about colour may be a stumbling block but you never know. I'd say be flexible.

Red is always a good colour. Do you want 3B or ABY?

Chris P is selling his(3B). Its a well maintained motor. £4,500.

GLWsearch
    4 Rings Rule.......Everytime

1984 80 Quattro B2 - Project Car
    1996 S2 - ABY 6 Speed - Pride and joy
    2003 A2 TDI - Economy

Comment

options

Hi
      I'm actually a cuckoo on this S2 forum as my Coupe is pre cat 2.2e with 30k on the clock not a lot for a 'f' reg. If you're interested I will post pictures initially as I live in Lichfield.
      cheers Dave

Comment

Moved to wanted forum, hope you find something suitable
        91 S2 coupé - RIP
        98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

Working...
        X