Want to Buy S2 5x112 Hubs and headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to Buy S2 5x112 Hubs and headlights

I have a '91 Coupe quattro in the States and want to upgrad to the S2 5x112 hubs. If you have the spindle/knucke that the hub mounts in I might want those too. I would also love to upgrade to the Euro S2 headlights when I put on a B4 hood.

Anyone selling these?

Also, looking for an S2 or V6 coupe bumper with fog lights and turn signals if you're willing to ship it to the US. I think the only difference is that the S2 bumper has headlight washers and the V6 coupe does not. I prefer not to have the washers.

Welcome to the forum. The hubs are available from Euro car spares in the USA ( name not quite right)

Have a look on the suspension forum re this conversion. I have a 7A engine 1990 Cq 20V and started a thread a long time ago. I have still to finish the conversion. The headlights are probably best bought new. The rear bumper has different mounting brackets in the states. All S2 front bumpers have washers. The convertible and the V6 have them as options.

HTH

David

Originally posted by thetatau87
    I have a '91 Coupe quattro in the States and want to upgrad to the S2 5x112 hubs. If you have the spindle/knucke that the hub mounts in I might want those too. I would also love to upgrade to the Euro S2 headlights when I put on a B4 hood.

Anyone selling these?

Also, looking for an S2 or V6 coupe bumper with fog lights and turn signals if you're willing to ship it to the US. I think the only difference is that the S2 bumper has headlight washers and the V6 coupe does not. I prefer not to have the washers.

Comment

Originally posted by thetatau87

Anyone selling these?

I will have soon for sale the following:
      Complete ABY (S2 coupe) front bumper w/lights, Rear housings, 1 rear drivesaft, rear hubs, rear brake calipers, brake discs and parking brake cables.

It should be in around 2-3 weeks when I have everything ready, I can make a big package and ship it through Fedex or other.

94' RS2 Coupe TT (Twin Torsen )

Comment

thetatau87, you aren't asking for much are you?

What you are asking for has been asked by a million other US guys on this Forum so don't take this the wrong way but get a grip. Have you any idea what the costs are of shipping large items like a bumper or headlites or suspension parts you are requesting? Boxing it up is bad enough but finding a shipper willing to deal with it is worst. Then getting all the appropiate papers
        in order for the US goverment to look over & approve(they don't want you bring WMD's into the States you know). Duty tax alone will be as much as shipping! I know! I got bent over a table for everything I have mentioned.
        Fed-Ex, UPS and DHL will either tell you take a hike or ask for your left nut.
        Better to go to Martyn here or a boneyard in the UK willing to ship to the States. Europrice is a Stateside outfit you should talk too. Alex is a good guy.

Comment

Oh & Spanish, forget Fed-Ex. They want your firstborn and they have size restrictions as well as DHL. Especially to the States.

Comment

Originally posted by panzerwagen
            Europrice is a Stateside outfit you should talk too. Alex is a good guy.
            That's the name I got wrong!

David

Comment

Lets put the very high shipping costs (350 Euro)

Still I will send as a present with no value so don't think there would be any custom claimings as it will be clear they are used parts.

I understand the front bumper will make shipping expensive but add the cost of a new bumper with the lights.

Also rear hubs, calipers, housings don't come cheap.
              Just shipping the bumper is not a bargain, but is difficult to get it there

Cheers
              94' RS2 Coupe TT (Twin Torsen )

Comment

Working...
              X