Wanted sport quattro or b2 passat headlamps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted sport quattro or b2 passat headlamps

Looking for some headlights for a uk car. Headlamps from a sport or a b2 passat are what I'm looking for. Anything else have compatible lights? Cheers des

Originally posted by diesel des View Post
    Looking for some headlights for a uk car. Headlamps from a sport or a b2 passat are what I'm looking for. Anything else have compatible lights? Cheers des
    Don't know how to copy the link on my stupid phone. Would ebay item 270834176411 be any good to you?
    Might be worth a message re LHD/RHD....?
    Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird Turbo....undergoing major changes.....
    S2 Coupe... bit easier off the line...
    '03 ZX12-R daily hack.... lots of nice bolt ons...

Comment

Thanks for the link. I'm not sure if those are the same as the sport quattro or the early quattro quad setup?

Comment

Anyone have the correct sport quattro type headlamps that could measure them for me? I here a rumor that some buses/coaches /trucks run the same or very similar light! Anyone confirm this??

Comment

Acm ab are selling sport quattro headlights.

http://www.acm-ab.se/stralkastare-au...tquattro/169-0
          If in doubt, Flat out.

Comment

Thanks for the link I will translate the site tonight. I'm guessing that these are for left hand drive cars so I can't use them in the UK but I will ask them when I figure out what the website says.

Comment

Is it real sport quattro if it have steering wheel in place of glove box?
              5vtq gte

Comment

Yea I'm not trying to build a real sport quattro just a Urq that has a sport front to give more room for the intercooler [emoji3] .

But as I live in the UK I need lights that are ok for right hand drive. Thanks why I was looking for the passat d2 type which was sold in the UK.

Comment

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthr...ight=headlamps

Comment

Anyone have the correct sport quattro type headlamps that could measure them for me? I here a rumor that some buses/coaches /trucks run the same or very similar light! Anyone confirm this??
                    how far did you get with finding coach/bus stuff as im looking for a rhd set if its available

Comment

I didnt find one. So I found a lhd lamp and rotated the h4 bulb in its holder. The pattern isn't perfect and the car hasn't been to mot yet but I think I might pass ok

Sent from my LG-H955 using Tapatalk

Comment

this was my backup plan just incase, seems atm, cheers

Comment

Maybe you've already checked this out
                          http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthr...ttro+headlamps
                          1996 S2 ABY Coupe silver
                          2003 S3 8L dolphin grey
                          2014 RS4 B8 prism silver

Comment

indeed thankyou, still looking for a rhd set of lights that work first

Comment

Working...
                            X