Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted S2, Preferably ABY

Hi All,

As some of you know I had to give up S2 ownership last year to buy a house. I'm now settled in my new house and missing my old S2.

So if anyone knows of an s2 for sale please let me know. Would like an ABY this time. Coupes and Avants considered.

Let me know what you've got.

Thanks

Ben

Wow, who did you sell it to. I miss that car so much but still not got my housing situation sorted. Close but not ready to house another toy just yet. Good luck finding another. They are quite addictive. Regret selling mine to you but i had no choice. Sometimes you just have to let things go.

Comment

Hello mate. Sold it to a nice guy near me. He was blown away by the company condition of it. I sent him a Message last week to try and buy it back but he turned me down. Obviously knows what a great car he has got.

Comment

Hi guys i purchased my s2 coupe aby for 5k for a guy down swindon ... had some bad inside water damage but nothing i havent managed to repair myself cant remember his name but his number is 07881927285 ... last i saw he had 3 plus s2 coupes and maybe an s avant possible s6 2.2??? Anyways hope this helps (y)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by betterwith4 View Post
          Hi guys i purchased my s2 coupe aby for 5k for a guy down swindon ... had some bad inside water damage but nothing i havent managed to repair myself cant remember his name but his number is 07881927285 ... last i saw he had 3 plus s2 coupes and maybe an s avant possible s6 2.2??? Anyways hope this helps (y)

all there cars have big issues just search the forum. I viewed a yellow one years ago and it was awful

Comment

Mr Sugar? Whatever happened to that wreck
            Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
            Indigo ABY coupé
            Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Mr Sugar.....LOL I tried the yellow s2 which he said was mint. Whining 2nd gear and maybe it had been crashed at the side or rear. I walked away as I felt like I was not getting the whole truth. That was all before I joined here.

Comment

Yh tbh im still finding bolts missing and screws and bits and bobs missing all around the car but im getting there ... i wanted a project anyways 😂😂 but i definitely agree on things being wrong with the cars but if all else fails and u want a project i guess it could be useful haha

Comment

Originally posted by simon20vq View Post
                  Mr Sugar.....LOL I tried the yellow s2 which he said was mint. Whining 2nd gear and maybe it had been crashed at the side or rear. I walked away as I felt like I was not getting the whole truth. That was all before I joined here.
                  It was the side

Comment

Bump. Still looking for and ABY.

Cash ready and waiting

Comment

Working...
                    X