RS2 Wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS2 Wheel

Needed just one RS2 Cup wheel to make up a full set. PM me details please, really need one asap.

Rustybullethole

I've a spare RS2 wheel in good condition, less centre. I need bottom door mouldings and rear reflective panel so prefer some sort of p/ex.

Fyrth

Comment

Hi thanks for the offer, I dont have any spare door mouldings infact mine are warped too and im the look for new ones, so i need a price for cash for your wheel. PM me with the price and we can take it from there, no problem about no centre.

Martin

Comment

Regret not for cash sale though I'm sure you'll find one soon.

Fyrth

Comment

Thats fine good luck in your hunt for the door trims and rear lamps, im sure i have seen one on Ebay

Comment

Originally posted by fyrth View Post
            I've a spare RS2 wheel in good condition, less centre. I need bottom door mouldings and rear reflective panel so prefer some sort of p/ex.

Fyrth
            bottom door trims still available

Comment

Interesting, Bristol Audi dealer said no! I'll try elsewhere. Would you happen to know the part numbers for front & rear?

Fyrth

Comment

There must be someone with an RS2 wheel that they have laying in the garage somewhere and its just getting in the way. PM me when you find it and want rid of it. I only need one to make up a set and would love to get the set on my car before i go to Monaco in May, i have three weeks to get this wheel.

Comment

Bite the bullet and get one from A/T and order your small bits at same time to save on postage

Comment

How much do you reckon i would save on postage against the extra cost of the new wheel? I didnt get to where i am now by throwing money away plus i would rather put some hard earned cash into a forum members pocket than waste it on a new one when the other three are all well used but in fairly good nick.

Im not in that much of a rush as i have a set of "Twists" on the car anyway.

Comment

They are £405 new so no refurb cost and members on here want £300 plus. I know which i would go for.you dont know if there straight or not, they might look ok .good luck with your rs2 as they are money pits. Ive spent a fortune on mine
                      Last edited by curlylee; 24 April 2016, 12:33.

Comment

Working...
                      X