wanted RS2 front arb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanted RS2 front arb

can anyone help with this please....whiteline is on its way.
    thanx
    imster

Buy it new from VAGParts is your best bet mate.

Comment

Yes, what Jamo says, no problem!
      Ex S2 owner, now running around in an A4 Avant quattro...

Comment

have tried already, they seem to have a backlog of orders and cannot say how long before they receive any.
        thanx
        imster

Comment

Hi Imster
          Yes, that's normal and that's the response I got from VAGParts back in Jan. I get the impression that these ARBS are not generally kept in stock and are re-made to order. Mine took only 2 weeks to arrive after placing the order with them, so don't worry!

You say you've got a Whiteline about to arrive -did you order it through Demon Tweaks, or from Whiteline directly? I originally placed an order through DT and was told to expect a 3-6month shipping time! I ended up buying direct from Whiteline and couriering it, which took 7 days, but I paid through the nose for it in the end as I got stitched for import duties (£58)... Which one have you ordered?

Comment

I ordered the adjustable one through DT - which they assure will arrive in 5 weeks...
            Did however speak to Whiteline initially in Oz and yes - would work out too much.
            Re: RS2 Arb Will try vagparts again soon to see if any change.

incidentally DT did say that they the next delivery from Whiteline would be bulk - hence alot easier to order from on...better late than never
            cheers
            imster

Comment

Same here, i think i got it about a month later from memory. Worth waiting for so put your name down on the list....

Mark.

Originally posted by imster
              have tried already, they seem to have a backlog of orders and cannot say how long before they receive any.
              thanx
              imster
              91CQ20v - Gone to a new home
              93UR-S4 - The Magic Carpet
              94S2Bus - The Emerald Express

Comment

DT seem basically to order a batch and then they ship them over on a slow boat - shipping time can therefore take between 4-6 months. Whilteline only make these things to order too (that's what Whiteline told me), so if you order it from DT you have to wait for the boat to come in... I wasn't prepared to wait when I did mine as I had a small window in which to fit them, hence my expensive rush!

Comment

Somebody on here had a nightmare getting a whiteline arb, i think it was mark, and it ended up taking months to arrive from demon tweeks.
                  Was a '93 3B, Dont ask now tho......

Comment

Originally posted by Beetie
                    Somebody on here had a nightmare getting a whiteline arb, i think it was mark, and it ended up taking months to arrive from demon tweeks.
                    Yep, I ordered mine in June 2003 and got it four months later in October 2003, but I think that was one of the first that DT's sold, since then they seem to have realised there is a fairly good demand for them and sped the process up.........a bit, LOL.

Mark.
                    Mark - Modded

Comment

I thought it was yours although i couldnt remember whether it was yours or ants. I think he had a bit of a wait for his too.....
                      Was a '93 3B, Dont ask now tho......

Comment

DT said my whiteline would be 5 weeks - and it arrived 5 weeks later. (about 2 months ago).

Comment

Last week I ordered a front RS2 ARB from the stealer here.
                          He called me today to announce me delivery date will be May 2nd

Cheers
                          94' RS2 Coupe TT (Twin Torsen )

Comment

Working...
                          X