RS2 Front Bumper Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS2 Front Bumper Wanted

Can anyone tell me if Audi Tradition can still supply a new RS2 front bumper, I can't get on their website.
    Would consider a good 2nd hand one if anyone has one knocking around?!
    Thanks in advance.

They do have both bumpers for about 1600euro + shipping

Comment

Originally posted by A80Avant View Post
      They do have both bumpers for about 1600euro + shipping
      Ok thanks for that, likely will be going through insurance of third party who reversed into me.
      .........but it might repair/plastic weld??......we'll see when insurers get a look.

I've had a wee look and think it's just the bumper......auxiliary rad ok. Intercooler I'm hoping is ok......drove home ok, 1 mile.

Hey-ho, **** happens.......just hope insurance don't make it a drama?

Comment

Doesn't seem to be listed at the moment, last time I looked they only had a lightly damaged one at a slightly reduced, but still very expensive price. Autewo.de have one for €1800, but I don't know if they deliver.

Are you selling your current one? I have one I'm trying to repair and could be interested in a damaged one if it has the bits I need.
        92 Audi 80 Quattro => RS2 Saloon!
        98 TVR Cerbera 4.5
        63 Austin Mini Super Deluxe (turbocharged)
        69 Austin Mini Cooper
        71 MGB GT
        75 Daimler Vanden Plas 4.2L
        04 Kawasaki GPX250
        96 Subaru Legacy GT-B

Comment

Autewo deliver in Europe fine. They are very respected

Comment

Yep autewo are very good, had stuff shipped over from them so can vouch also..

Comment

Originally posted by 80Quattro View Post
              Autewo.de have one for €1800, but I don't know if they deliver.

Are you selling your current one? I have one I'm trying to repair and could be interested in a damaged one if it has the bits I need.
              Originally posted by Gazmitchell View Post
              Yep autewo are very good, had stuff shipped over from them so can vouch also..
              Thanks guys.....I'll look into it.

80Quattro......I'm not selling my bumper but if it ends up getting replaced which I doubt then you can be assured I'll be asking for the damaged one back!!!

Comment

Originally posted by John. View Post
                80Quattro......I'm not selling my bumper but if it ends up getting replaced which I doubt then you can be assured I'll be asking for the damaged one back!!!
                Haha, that's understandable, it took me so long to find the one I have that I'm sure I can learn how to form ABS plastic sooner than I can find a donor.
                92 Audi 80 Quattro => RS2 Saloon!
                98 TVR Cerbera 4.5
                63 Austin Mini Super Deluxe (turbocharged)
                69 Austin Mini Cooper
                71 MGB GT
                75 Daimler Vanden Plas 4.2L
                04 Kawasaki GPX250
                96 Subaru Legacy GT-B

Comment

Is it only a genuine rs2 bumper you are after, I have a new reiger rs2 bumper and just along the road from you.

Comment

Originally posted by rizzono1 View Post
                    Is it only a genuine rs2 bumper you are after, I have a new reiger rs2 bumper and just along the road from you.
                    Not necessarily, if it's going to be a ball-ache to get the real thing then I'd be for fitting "something else" to get it looking ship shape.
                    Can you PM me some pictures?
                    John.

Comment

I will be home Friday night will get pics done then. Got as a spare for the rs2 but never used or fitted best made replica bumper out there. Just doesn't have the holes for washer jets.

Comment

Originally posted by rizzono1 View Post
                        I will be home Friday night will get pics done then. Got as a spare for the rs2 but never used or fitted best made replica bumper out there. Just doesn't have the holes for washer jets.

Comment

Originally posted by John. View Post
                          Saw a used one on German classifieds if that pleases. PM coming
                          Cheers mis amigos,
                          _Anton

Comment

Agree with the comments about the reiger one being the best replica available. It's very good however doesn't come with any way to mount to the car.
                            Easy option is to unclip the innards from a final edition cab bumper and bond that to the reiger one.
                            S2 Cabriolet.........

Comment

Originally posted by gavs20v View Post
                              Agree with the comments about the reiger one being the best replica available. It's very good however doesn't come with any way to mount to the car.
                              Easy option is to unclip the innards from a final edition cab bumper and bond that to the reiger one.

Comment

Working...
                              X