rs2 grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rs2 grill

Hi just wondering if anyone had a rs2 grill they want to get rid of. A new one i have found out to be £130 is this cheap?
    3'' Longlife Exhaust, Koni Adjustables, H&R Springs, Full RS2 Setup with Mr Nugents RS2 Chips (just need the RS2 Airbox)

finally bought an rs2 grill. i fitted it but it does not fit 100% flush. it sticks out a littl round the edge is this normal for the grill. Also how do u u attach the bottom of the grill ? thanks for your help
    3'' Longlife Exhaust, Koni Adjustables, H&R Springs, Full RS2 Setup with Mr Nugents RS2 Chips (just need the RS2 Airbox)

Comment

Did you get the top and bottom clips with it?
      Mark

Race Clio RS197

S2 Coupe ABY (Green) - RIP
      S2 Coupe ABY (Blue) - Sold

Comment

I got it from Habib and he gave me all the clips and things. Basically i have screwed it in at the top just cant work out how to attach it at the bottom

Comment

The top and bottom clips are different. They hold the bottom like they do at the top
          Mark

Race Clio RS197

S2 Coupe ABY (Green) - RIP
          S2 Coupe ABY (Blue) - Sold

Comment

has anyone got a pic of how theres is done? have i done right by screwing t in at the top.also does it fit completely flush. thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by stevieyid
              has anyone got a pic of how theres is done? have i done right by screwing t in at the top.also does it fit completely flush. thanks again
              A quick search on this forum normally yields the right answer. this may or may not help............
              RS2 Grill
              Tim

1995 S2 Avant, ruby red - ** SOLD TO ROSS **
              Golf Rallye G60 ** SOLD **
              Golf MK2 Oaky with R32 engine
              Audi A6 Avant 1.9 TDi 130
              Golf MK2 8v Race car

Comment

Originally posted by stevieyid
                You have to scew it in from the bottom of the grill. the top clips just pop in first. then you screw in the bottom clips.
                Hope this helps.

Comment

Right got it fitted but i was wondering what u lot thought? Do u think i should colour code the mesh in the bumper with the grill. If so shall i go all black or all silver?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Black would look best IMHO.

Comment

Always bet on Black

Comment

Working...
                      X