Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS2 Exhaust Manifold

Please.
    And I hope I get one as quick as the intercooler.
    Thanks
    Kingdoms are run by Kings, Dictatorships are run by Dictators.
    England must be a Country. :mischeif:

you sly old dog
    sigpic

Comment

Just have a look on ebay.de, most of there is one or even more for sale. Another option is to visit this company, used audi parts they have lots of parts.
      Getting everything sorted out for my 5++ hp project

Comment

Originally posted by Erikb
        Just have a look on ebay.de, most of there is one or even more for sale. Another option is to visit this company, used audi parts they have lots of parts.
        I thought it's Tobias only???
        He's really a good guy but less good when it comes to communication in English.
        Marcel

Comment

Originally posted by fendent
          I thought it's Tobias only???
          He's really a good guy but less good when it comes to communication in English.
          Yes it is a big problem and i wouldn't buy from ebay.de or Germany again if at all possible as they have no concept of the U.K addressing system and only mainly deal by IBAN balance transfers.

Comment

Paypal is spreading but rather slowly. I have had no problems paying in advance using iban transfers. It's a matter of trust of couse. It's very common way to do business in germany - also with companies.
            They will send the goods to the address you give...

And hmm.. why should they be able to communicate in english? If you can't communicate in german they should use english?!

Some perspective
            -

Comment

Originally posted by Erikb
              He has some stuff on Ebay now, where's that little plastic friend of mine with mastercard written on it?
              Does he ever come on here?

Comment

If you visit this link you can see the prices he asks for all the goodies, he has lots of parts on stock, engine parts, wheels, porsche brakes etc.

rs2 parts
                Getting everything sorted out for my 5++ hp project

Comment

Are these parts reconditioned or as removed?
                  Please excuse my ignorance as I cannot understand German fully.

Comment

Originally posted by porkkis
                    Paypal is spreading but rather slowly. I have had no problems paying in advance using iban transfers. It's a matter of trust of couse. It's very common way to do business in germany - also with companies.
                    They will send the goods to the address you give...

And hmm.. why should they be able to communicate in english? If you can't communicate in german they should use english?!

Some perspective
                    Because english is the most common used language in the world, soon to be surpased by spanish due to the hispanic culture in america.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamo
                      Because english is the most common used language in the world, soon to be surpased by spanish due to the hispanic culture in america.
                      Now is not the time for a handbag moment
                      Get TopGear on and chill

Comment

Actually no. English is the 4th most common language after chinese, spanish and hindi.

Anyway - more deals to me as I'm able to make myself clear in german too
                        -

Comment

Originally posted by porkkis
                          Anyway - more deals to me as I'm able to make myself clear in german too
                          You forgot the
                          SS

Comment

Entschuldigung. Du hast der vergessen.
                            SS

Comment

balls!!!

too busy reading these threads, and forgot that top gear was on!!

did i miss much?i'll have to watch the repeat on tuesday!

so summary please, cause lil old me getting lost here!is it safe to shop on german ebay?as long as i have the phrase book in my hand of course!!

it sounds like a couple of people on here have been robbed?!

Comment

Working...
                              X