Help I Nead Bearings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help I Nead Bearings

HELP PLEASE HELP IM SWIMMING IN A SEA OF BRICK WALLS, I NEED ASET OF MAIN AND BIG END BEARINGS FOR MY S2 MB THE CRANK HAS TO BE GROUND TO 1st UNDERSIZE AFTER OIL PUMP FAILIURE ?( SEIZED RETURN VALVE ALONG STORY) T HERE ARE NONE LISTED FOR THE S2 DOES SOMONE NO IF THE SAME STANDARD BEARINGS WHERE USED ON ANY OTHER VW/AUDI ENGINE MAYBE THESE CAN BE OBTAINED UNDERSIZE ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED
    THANKS

Have you tried contacting a engineering company, giving them your crank and conrods, and asking them to find / machine bearings to suit?

Just out of interest what were the symptoms of your pump seizeing and did your oil pressure gauge show a drop???

S2Roo

Comment

Can you please post topics in the correct categories.
      Ant

2007 Mk5 Golf GTi, 3 door, DSG, REVO Stg 2 and other goodies
      2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

Originally posted by 220bhp
        HELP PLEASE HELP IM SWIMMING IN A SEA OF BRICK WALLS, I NEED ASET OF MAIN AND BIG END BEARINGS FOR MY S2 MB THE CRANK HAS TO BE GROUND TO 1st UNDERSIZE AFTER OIL PUMP FAILIURE ?( SEIZED RETURN VALVE ALONG STORY) T HERE ARE NONE LISTED FOR THE S2 DOES SOMONE NO IF THE SAME STANDARD BEARINGS WHERE USED ON ANY OTHER VW/AUDI ENGINE MAYBE THESE CAN BE OBTAINED UNDERSIZE ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED
        THANKS
        I take it that the link I posted in your other thread was not much help then? Didn't have time to look myself.

http://www.elcome.ltd.uk/fm/index.asp?lang=11
        Mark - Modded

Comment

thank you very much Mark Hilligan you have been very helpful, i was able to find out lots of information.

Comment

Working...
          X