A drive of an RS Spec S2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A drive of an RS Spec S2

Wanna have a drive of an RS spec'd S2 coupe, have a feel for what its like, ive been a passenger but you dnt get a real feel for it unless you drive it.

If anyone is willing to let me have a little drive in theres let me know, as i'd like to see if i wanna keep the car or not...

I was out for a drive this evening and had some fun so just wanna see if what im missing is worth the money or not

Cheers
    Ant

2007 Mk5 Golf GTi, 3 door, DSG, REVO Stg 2 and other goodies
    2011 Kawasaki Z1000

It is a big difference - definitely get a drive in a modded S2 or a mapped RS2.
    S2,RS2,S4 WB,RS4,S4 B8,RS6 C5,RS6 C6,R8

Comment

Originally posted by S2 Ant
      Wanna have a drive of an RS spec'd S2 coupe, have a feel for what its like, ive been a passenger but you dnt get a real feel for it unless you drive it.

If anyone is willing to let me have a little drive in theres let me know, as i'd like to see if i wanna keep the car or not...

I was out for a drive this evening and had some fun so just wanna see if what im missing is worth the money or not

Cheers
      Ant you can have a drive in mine if you wona, is maped LhD rs2 with 330-350bhp
      I am not far from you m25 j26.
      sigpic_________
      Rob

Comment

That sounds good, might be a lil odd driving on the left as ive not done it for a while, but will be good to try it out.

Would also like to try it out in a coupe as well if poss.

Thanks rob
        Ant

2007 Mk5 Golf GTi, 3 door, DSG, REVO Stg 2 and other goodies
        2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

Working...
        X