Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• really needing audi s2 aby emerald k6 base map if possible

hi gents
    I have been in touch with emerald many of times by phone and email and he will not send me this base map I am needing for the car
    I am just wondering if anyone else is running emerald k6, although I have noticed most are on vems.
    appreciate any help or direction
    cheers

There should be a number of different base maps included with the ecu software,including one for 5 cylinder turbo engines,i may have one on my laptop still
    It's a love/hate relationship with the S2,i love it,it hates me

Comment

The ecu has been bought second hand an only has 3 base maps which is not for an audi, this is properly why they want interested!
      Yea that would be a massive help Thanks mate

Comment

Just had a quick look and i do indeed have a 20vt base map,the ignition settings would need altering for coil on plug as its currently setup to use distributor though

Comment

Hi mate that's great! When I spoke to emerald they said they didn't do a base map for 3b due to the trigger wheel or something. My car is a 3b but I am looking to conver to cam Hall sensor, some how.

Comment

I've had a quick look at the settings and it's definately for distributor setup,which is what you should have if youve got a 3b engine,so i'm not quite sure what they mean by that.
            Are you looking to retain the dizzy etc or go coil on plug?

Comment

Also i'm pretty sure you can use the current dizzy/hall sensor when converting to coil on plug

Comment

Am going to conver to coil on plug but it's a good start surly

Comment

Working...
                X