Rolling anti lag Maxxecu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolling anti lag Maxxecu

Where can i find a push button resilient style that’s suits with the OEM buttons, like fog light button etc. Have seen a button that says FUNK can I use that? It’s for my s6 with maxxecu.

could always use a tablet with Mdash but looks more OEM with OEM buttons. Anyone tried that?
    1995 Audi S6 - AAN (~350hp)
    2008 BMW 530xd (235hp)
    2008 Hyundai i30 - 1.6 CRDI (89hp)
    2011 KTM 990 SMR - custom tuned (120whp)

You need a momentary button, so you can hold in for rolling launch, build boost and then release - I can't think of any of the factory dash buttons which are momentary, but I don't think it would be hard to modify one - you would have to take one apart and disable the latching mechanism, so the contacts are only engage when the switch is pressed in. The faces of the dash switches can be easily swapped, they just snap off so you could use a common switch and fit a face from a FUNK switch for example.
    You could also set the rolling launch switch up using a single press input, so that you only press the button once, the ECU engages rolling launch and then releases when you reach a chosen MAP value (use virtual inputs).
    Hope that helps
    Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
    Indigo ABY coupé
    Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Thanks Alex !
      1995 Audi S6 - AAN (~350hp)
      2008 BMW 530xd (235hp)
      2008 Hyundai i30 - 1.6 CRDI (89hp)
      2011 KTM 990 SMR - custom tuned (120whp)

Comment

Working...
      X