No announcement yet.

Tatech T6 and T32 ecus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vems, does not have the bluetooth connection or the ability to have multiple programs that can change with a switch or so.At least not in the 1.1.27 version.
    Im not sure about the NOS settings or outputs, although i do know that it has outputs that can be used for different reasons.

VEMS takes into account all sensors from the car,without any change to be made.Improvements will be made as well in the future version(according to vems not long now), and only requires one cable change to the crank position sensor,with which motronic can also operate without problems.

Low impedence injectors can be used in vems and are managable through megatune software.\

Intake temp sensor is also used by VEMS and can be upgraded to the 1.8T if needed OR someone can order it directly with that modification in the ECU.(1.8T is more accurate and a lot cheaper).

Wideband is implemented in the ECU as EGT sensor. In vems you have a datalog that you can see the differences OR you can do it on the Tuning 3d maps where you can make any changes on the spot.Egt sensor slots are that i know of are 2 in VEMS.

Obviously knock control and EGO correction for closed loop lamda are available. MAT retard on a specific manner BUT will be changed in the new version to be manual.boost control on the original N75 is possible and effective, idle control with a diode which with a bit of tweak can make it handle idle as good as motronic(if not better), launch control is also available.Acceleration enrichment tables are there obvisouly

For water injection features i think they are coming up on the new firmware version.Better and rpm based accel.enrichments, MAT vs TPS table for fueling will be there(already tried it on 1.1.44 and works well).

Really for someone that is not doing drag racing and does not need the NOS excact control, water injection on the ECU, (as those kits come with their own ECUs anyway), i think VEMS has nothing seriously less to offer than anything else out there, and you can get it pretty much for 1000euros including wideband and EGT sensor.

I may be missing few features of vems anyway, but Marc is more experienced to say what is there and what is not.

I would of course choose something more specific if i were Tomi. IMHO for an everyday ECU replacing motronic and doing the job right, i think vems is more than enough

Comment

Working...
    X