vems launch control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vems launch control

has anyone tryed this feature on there car??
    can i use the settings from vems.hu or do i have to tailor them to the car...

Look at marc's website. He has some settings there.

i have never used any launch control so i cannot tell

by the way, get the config setup properly first Martyn!

Comment

will do vas ..this is for future when everything is right..
      .marc??efi express?

i will try to get all data from my ecu today,its a looong job

Comment

careful testing. if you have a cat installed it can destroy it very quickly.
        Volcano ABY coupe

Ant

Comment

yes that is true.

yes Marc at EFIexpress has some settings on his webpage

Comment

50degrees for launch is WAY TOO MUCH, i use 20-25.. i dont know why he has so much timing on there

Comment

Set the Ignition Retard Clamp (Base Setup -> Ignition Settings) to the max retard you want to allow, eg. -10 deg.

Then set the Launch Ignition Retard to 63.75 (max).
              When you activate your launch, the ecu will retard the ignition straight to -10 deg to build boost fast.

Set Start boost decrease of Enrich+Retard, to 200 kpa.
              Range for boost decrease to 10 or 20.

Enable the option for Keep fuel enrichment when boost decreasing.

Add lots of fuel, 30-70% (add until it stops banging.)

Now you have ultimate launchcontrol that builds boost fast and stays at 200kpa. (Set Start boost decrease value higher or lower depending on you needs) everytime you launch.
              Audi S2 Avant - 600whp

Comment

Has anyone got a scheme how to wire up launch control switch?

Comment

abetprotams. http://www.efiexpress.com/catalog/ar...articles_id=12
                  5vtq gte

Comment

check your paperwork.. alot of newer ecu have built in pullup internal.

you can view your analog gauges and see which one is showing 5v.. or which ever has pullup marked on your paperwork that came with the ecu..

find one that has pullup and all you do is ground that analog channel..

i run a wire from the ecu main grounds to a switch, or clutch pedal witha switch, or used ebrake light switch, then run that to analog channel that has pullup

some people like to have a manual switch on the dash to activate the system, then its wired through the clutch or ebrake to start the launch.. this is done so if you wire to clutch pedal you dont go into launch mode everytime you press it. so you use a second switch on top of the clutch pedal switch. Which is what marc picture is showing in link above

Comment

Working...
                    X