VEMS;MAT/TPS Retarded Map?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VEMS;MAT/TPS Retarded Map?

It seems after pushing out more advance on the ignition causes pinging on the car under

WOT with 23Psi of boost.Actually,i heard this kinda pinging for a long time but didn't

realize it's pinging.once i retarded a few degree on the ignition.the pinging is cured but

not 100% pinging free.Previously,i was running the VEMS standalone with 11-11-15

(Firmware 1.1.95)

Vemstune by accidentally,forget to upload patch files to calibrate the stock MAT

sensor and Clt temp.it ended up i always see 20-23 C degree MAT consistently on

VEMS.

I'm running stock AAN MAT sensor which has been known it's not smooth and linear

as 1,8T MAT sensor.normal ambient temp in Thailand is 30-40C Deg.I always notice

my MAT going up to 50-80 C deg easily when the car is standstill.My ignition table is

not too much aggressive.i'd say after advanced more on ignition.i start to hear some

slightly pinging after 3500 at 240kpa WOT.if I keep easy on the gas pedal and not

floor all the way down gas pedal.i couldn't notice audible pinging(Det. Can or some

knock detected tools might catch them up).Before i uploaded the patch files,my

MAT/TPS retarded is useless since the 20-30 C Deg. Region have set at "0" value for

retard.the car is running on E10 Fuel.i'm just wondering what 's the Retard value

should i set on my car to prevent from pinging regarding to the MAT?Does the

0.80-0.85 lambda target is adequate for preventing pinging on 50+ C Deg Regions?

I'm running on GT2871 with stock intercooler.FMIC will be started in a very soon.

if any one know how to this menu.

pop
    one of a few I5 from Asia.
Working...
X