Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VEMS:MAT VS IAC Ref Curve PWM(Duty cycle)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VEMS:MAT VS IAC Ref Curve PWM(Duty cycle)

Folks,
    it's just a little annoying me on my idle.Normally,when i first start the car in the morning.
    the RPM will ramp up around 1100-1200RPM and the RPM will be dropping down while the
    IAT is going up.let's say,I'm living in Thailand.the IAT will stick around 70-80Deg C during the day on traffic.once the car starts to move,the IAT will be dropping down to 40-60Deg C.
    the point is when i drive the car in the stop and go traffic.I dislike the way the idle acting up too high when IAT is low but it's doing at 860-890RPM when the IAT is around 80Deg C(car doesn't move in traffic).any solutions? I can't avoid the both situations.since i'm living in the bangkok(capital) which has been known one of the most worst traffic in the world. in the other words,my idle is too much fluctuated depends on the various IAT.
    one of a few I5 from Asia.

disable the refpros DC completely (ie put it to zero) and then all you do is adjust the IAC DC curve vs CLT values. There is no other way.

the reason the refpros DC curve was included was because some cars as the CLT goes up and the fan gets in more often, the idle dropped. If it doesnt in your case, then just disable it.

Comment

Hello Vas,

my problem is mainly related between the IAT VS Idle not CLT.

it's negative relationship.let's say. once IAT(MAT) goes up ,Idle goes down.

pop

Comment

You use the mat vs tps table for that and for tps zero you mary are your lamda is correct at various iats. Then idle speed should be more stable and the rest is the same as above.

There is no direct correction of idle speed vs iat ad therefore you adjust it from the above. Otherwise check your hardware. Is the isv new?

sent with WSGS3

Comment

arrh.Time for new ISV.

Comment

Refpos addition for MAT (slope) in idle settings general. Higher value helps stabilizing idle/prevents it from dropping down at high IAT (by increasing ref DC for IAC i think? no help when pressing F1). Works for me anyway..
            Leif-Helge
            -91 S2 VEMS and Comp Turbo
            -12 B** 530XD Touring "S2 parts transporter, and daily driver"

Comment

Working...
            X