• megasquirt v3

Has anybody used the v3 megasquirt

What does Megasquirt do?

Comment

Originally posted by lee_whitehead View Post
      What does Megasquirt do?
      After market ecu

Comment

I had a look and understood that part, but say on a 2.8 V6, is it worth the outlay and will it make power gains above a stock chip on the existing edu?

Comment

On a stock engine (apart from the fact that it's fun to do) it won't bring that much besides a good tune, but for every adjustment afterwards, like other cams, turbo, exhaust etc. Its just the easiest and most effective way to tune your egine.

Verstuurd van mijn HTC One X met Tapatalk

Comment

Has anybody used it instead of vems , maxxecu or others

Comment

Does it count that I have used it togheter with a test card hooked up with my computer? I got it stored in some cases but never fitted it in a car. Is it worth to sell it again?

Comment

Originally posted by minim View Post
                Does it count that I have used it togheter with a test card hooked up with my computer? I got it stored in some cases but never fitted it in a car. Is it worth to sell it again?
                Where did you buy it from? And if you decide to sell it - how much?

Comment

Originally posted by afterburner View Post
                  Where did you buy it from? And if you decide to sell it - how much?
                  Don't recall but I remember that I bought a genuine solder kit and the needed simulator cards. Also got a wideband lambda to fit with it. I can see if I find the receipt so I can see where it was bought from if you are interested. No clue what I paid but it's not gaining any value in the box so I'm sure we could find a price that suited both

Comment

Would be nice. :thumbup:

Verstuurd van mijn HTC One X met Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X