X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flywheel

Originally posted by Nuno_Cristiano View Post
    Hi,

I have a next problem. VEMS detect primary trigger in log file but secundary trigger no.

Actually i use camHall invert is OK and i measure with scope JP20 signal directly ( Secundary trigger VR ) and CamHall input in EC36-13.

By datasheet of LM1815 in MODE 5 put at 5V the output is active if measure peak-to-peak more that 200mV. Actually i think my problem in reference pin in 7A flywheel. I have peak-to-peak " only " 200mV.

Anyone confirme if the problem is it?

Many thanks.

I think you have the same problem as i had with my MaxxEcu and 7A-flywheel. It "triggers" on the groovs in the flywheel. You could do the back on the flywheel flat or go with another flywheel.

Comment

Originally posted by s0_big View Post
      I think you have the same problem as i had with my MaxxEcu and 7A-flywheel. It "triggers" on the groovs in the flywheel. You could do the back on the flywheel flat or go with another flywheel.
      Jep, same here. I knew the problem and did it first i installed the flywheel with maxxecu. But guy i know did at first and had the same problem that trigger picked up wrong signal.
      1990 2.2 20VT Audi Coupe Quattro
      *Hx35/k26, MaxxECU, Wagner EM/IC *RS2 Recaro *4pot-Brembo *3" turboback *Treser *Koni/H&R
      1990 Audi 200 20v Avant 2.2 20VT *7 Seater *Full electric gizmos

Comment

I'm not sure, but have you noticed that your flywheel pin signal does not cross 0 ? lm1815 triggers when signal crosses zero. who made auditrigger circuit? you by yourself? i mean you got ecu like this from vems or somebody modified it?

Comment

Working...
        X