Pads & Fluids supplier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pads & Fluids supplier

Anyone know where the best/cheapest source is for Ferodo DS2500 pads and ATE Super Blue brake fluid?

So far after a quick search on the net I have found super blue for between £16 & £18 + vat per litre and DS2500's for big reds @ £157 inc vat and standard RS2 rear pads @ £64. There must be better prices out there.
    formally RS2 +

Not sure on the pads but I believe Euro Car Parts sell ATE super blue. Not sure on price though.
    Jon

91 3b S2

Now Sold

Comment

I enquired about the Super blue fluid at my local Europarts. They could get next day at around £12 to £13 a litre. (inc. Vat). A bit better.

Comment

Demon Tweeks for DS2500s. I got my 996 pads for £150 inc VAT. You just have to tell them you want them cheaper than what they list them for.
        SS

Comment

Angus,

Try http://www.motorsportworld.co.uk/ or Circuit Supplies on 01525 385888 if you have not already done so. Circuit supplies are the main UK distributor for Ferodo so should be able to help, although having said that I think £150 is about right for DS2500 for big reds.
          Glyn

Ex-Polar Silver RS2
          Sprint Blue RS4 - new toy :mischeif:

Comment

£150 ish is about right for DS2500s. They're a premium product and well well worth it.
            I got 2 litres of ATE off ebay for £12 from a US supplier - there's a company on there that sells the Blue and the Red coloured stuff, have a look.
            Ex S2 owner, now running around in an A4 Avant quattro...

Comment

proven products were £150 inc shipping....I think demon tweaks was £128 but out of stock.
              sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Thanks guys.

Will report back with best prices.

Angus
                formally RS2 +

Comment

Working...
                X