Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATE Super fluid, anyone want some?

Hi gang
    I'm going to order up some more ATE Super brake fluid, will be doing a full fluid change soon and put the RS2 hardlines on my front calipers... I've found an ebay shop who are selling 2 litres of ATE Blue, and 1 litre of ATE Red in the same "bumper pack" for not very much money.

Obviously I'm not going to need 3 litres of brake fluid, does anyone want to buy a can or two from me if I get this multi-pack? I'm probably going to use the Red fluid this time as I had the Blue in last time.

Feel free to PM me, or post here - if several people want the fluid, perhaps I'll buy several packs?

Here are the specs:

ATE TYP 200 & SUPER BLUE DOT 4 Racing Brake Fluid
    This high performance Brake Fluid is ideal for coping with the extreme demands posed by motor racing, autocross, or high performance driving.

Exceeds all DOT 4 requirements

Dry boiling point 536 deg. F, wet boiling point 396 deg. F

This fluid is NOT SILICONE and is compatible with conventional brake fluid.

TIP: Racers frequently will alternate fluid flushes using both the Super Blue and TYP 200 (Amber). The identical specifications of the fluid and difference in color makes it easy to know when you have completely flushed old fluid out of the system.
    Ex S2 owner, now running around in an A4 Avant quattro...

ps- the same shop also sells 3 litres of the Red, and 3 litres of the Blue, separately, for $29 not including delivery- which is about £15. I reckon after delivery it'll be about £20, so that's about £7 a bottle.

Comment

I may be interested, although I do need the brake fluid soon. When are you planning to make the order and when do you expect to receive the delivery.

Thanks Angus
      formally RS2 +

Comment

I'll order it today if you want it quickly - do you prefer Blue or Red?!

What fluid do you have currently?

Comment

dan you have a pm
          formally RS2 +

Comment

Working...
          X