Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adapter size for 996 caliper

Hello,

I have Porche 996 calipers (996.351.425) with 130 mm distance fixing holes. I was trying to get the adapters from local Seat dealer but for some reason the price was very expensive. So I can have them made here locally but can someone supply me with the sizes of the adapter?

Reimo

Originally posted by kaaperdaja
    Hello,

I have Porche 996 calipers (996.351.425) with 130 mm distance fixing holes. I was trying to get the adapters from local Seat dealer but for some reason the price was very expensive. So I can have them made here locally but can someone supply me with the sizes of the adapter?

Reimo
    Same situation in your neibourhood (LT). However for me is more interesting which material to choose (and to get it).

Sau
    200 20vt 88' 3b, human carrier
    CQ typ85 with AAN inside, see project blog at http://kwlw.blogspot.com

Comment

Send a PM to Bry, I think he keeps them in stock
      sigpic
      1991 Audi S2 3B - 2.5 Stroker engine
      1997 A6 2.5TDi quattro avant - C4
      1976 RD250E / 350LC cafe racer

Comment

Originally posted by AndyP
        I bought my SEAT carriers in the UK from a SEAT main dealer for about £35 the pair, including sales tax.

Once modified, they bolt straight on and have a lot more material to them than the far more expensive RS2 unit...see a piccie of mine at this link

If BRY does not have any, I can look at shipping some out to you, although I don't know what the shipping to would be...but talk to BRY first

Cheers n

Si
        95 ABY S2 Coupe - Ragusa Green
        Subtle mods here and there

2011 A5 3.0 TDi - Lava Grey
        With every option available (except a towball)

Comment

Originally posted by AndyP
          No, I have to justify why we need all these f@cking brackets going through our toolroom, when no one knows where they are used on the works!
          Kingdoms are run by Kings, Dictatorships are run by Dictators.
          England must be a Country. :mischeif:

Comment

I got a quote from our SEAT dealer - 320 EUR/piece. I said that no, I don't need the calipers, I only need the brackets. They said that the price isn't for calipers - it actually is the bracket price!!!

The place where I work we have a lot of metal machines and guys who can make the adapters easily. So for me the cheapest and fastest solution would be if someone can just send some measures so I can have them done here. I will use 16'' Avus in winter so would be good if the measures are right so they doesn't touch the wheels.

BRY - can you send some simple drawing so I can have them finally made?

Reimo

Comment

Working...
            X