Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And here is the rod:
    Attached Files
    Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.--:Albert Einstein

Comment

Er thanks for the pics, they helped with my caliper thread LOL
      sigpic
      Tom C - www.rcmr.co.uk
      Audi UR Quattro
      Audi 100 C3 2.0 5 cyl 115ps
      Audi S2 - 07k engine project aiming for 800ps
      Audi B5 RS4 645ps 911nm

Comment

who's the poser in the background of that last photo?
        Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

I think Graham can safely be added to the list of 'proper' engineers... makes us electronic systems boys feel a bit inadequate really.... Cor look at the size of his gland !

Paul Nugent
          Webmaster http://S2central.net
          Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
          2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
          2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

Its a nightmare having a gland that big and the poser is my 42 year old apprentice, he can get anything to fu*k up badly.
            Graham
            Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.--:Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by audiman
              With all due respect to Hi-spec they do have a large demand for their product and i think that there isnt the amount of staff needed at the moment.
              I agree that they should not be judged until they can respond but this isn't really an excuse for poor products.

If you are growing but short of staff, your lead time grows until you can afford to expand to meet the demand. It takes many sets of good products to make a name for yourself but only one or two bad ones to undo it all unfortunately.
              Editor AOC www.audiclub.co.uk
              Editor Audifans www.audifans.net
              AOC Member of the Year 2003-2004
              (1994 80 Saloon - Titan Grey\V6 bumper\S2 Avant bumper\80 Competition Alloys - Nice but it certainly isn't an S2 )

Comment

Working...
              X