Monoblocks for Mk4 Golf...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monoblocks for Mk4 Golf...

I know i know, its not really on topic for this forum, but was wondering if anyone knew of what brackets would be required to do this job and with what discs?
    Or would it be custom brackets for the job??

Ive seen some monoblocks on a bells and disc config but thats largely expensive.

I know the R32 discs are 340mm, so may be ideal to work with the monoblocks if suitable brackets exist.

If not what kind of money have people paid for custom discs as ive no idea where to go or where to ask etc

Thanks
    Ant

2007 Mk5 Golf GTi, 3 door, DSG, REVO Stg 2 and other goodies
    2011 Kawasaki Z1000

I've been talking to these guys, http://www.compbrake.co.uk/bells_rotors1.htm he can make up anysize i want for £270, i'm trying to put a set together for a CQ20v with a 4x108mm bolt pattern.

Calipers and brackets i cant help you with sorry.
    91CQ20v - Gone to a new home
    93UR-S4 - The Magic Carpet
    94S2Bus - The Emerald Express

Comment

Thanks for the link.
      Ant

2007 Mk5 Golf GTi, 3 door, DSG, REVO Stg 2 and other goodies
      2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

Originally posted by S2 Ant
        I know i know, its not really on topic for this forum, but was wondering if anyone knew of what brackets would be required to do this job and with what discs?
        Or would it be custom brackets for the job??

Ive seen some monoblocks on a bells and disc config but thats largely expensive.

I know the R32 discs are 340mm, so may be ideal to work with the monoblocks if suitable brackets exist.

If not what kind of money have people paid for custom discs as ive no idea where to go or where to ask etc

Thanks
        If you fancy a trip to sunny Lincolnshire I can have a look for you?

Custom brackets would only cost £175.
        Corey
        01636 822288

Comment

Working...
        X