Tarox brake conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarox brake conversion

Just wondering if anyone has any experience or information about the Tarox conversion for the S2 front brakes I've got a friend who has some contacts there and they can do a disc and caliper conversion for the car, not sure what size the brakes are or how many pot the calipers are. If i want the conversion i'll have to take my car down to London to get it done.

Any one any ideas??

Cheers

Chris
    Cheers,

Chris

Silver S2 Avant : Sold

You might find out what diameter the rotors and what kind of caliper they would offer (and for how much).
    About caliper would be interesting knowing how many pot and diameters. This way some efficiency comparisons could be made among known ones (Brembo big reds, Brembo 996, Hispec and whatever).

Marco

Comment

There not open till monday so i'll know by then. As soon as i find out how big the discs are and how many pot the calipers are i'll let you all know.

As for prices,my mate gets a discount so he said about £550+vat. Priced up the 996 bits and its £890 for the full set up. Would be good to compare them.

Chris
      Cheers,

Chris

Silver S2 Avant : Sold

Comment

It would be cool if someone got some Tarox brakes. I don't know anyone who has tried them. They look great on paper.

Rich

Comment

The Tarox 10 pots are awsome, i think they also do 8 and 6 pots, seen a nice touring car (something japaneese) with the 10 pots on at croft. Sat and drooled at them for a while .
          Graham
          Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.--:Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
          X