X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheapest brake mod

Hi guys wat is the cheapest brake mod for the S2 AB engine

Andy,

welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new acquisition .

Well your starting with the right part of the car to 'mod' first, as the standard brakes are *****!

Probably the best 'value' kit is the Hi-Spec offering, there are also other (much more expensive) options available when looking at kits.
    Or you could build up your own system as some on here have, Alastairs springs to mind along with Lee's MASSIVE front brakes.
    Suggest you have a good look around in here and pick the 'bones out of it' and see what you fancy doing .

Cheers,

Mark.
    Mark - Modded

Comment

Cheers Mark,

I feel so at home already...just not used to this turbo business so trying to grab as much info as possible...I should be in bed, but this is so addictive.

Comment

The silly brakes are my AP 6 pots and RS4 360mm disks:
        Attached Files
        1995 S2 Avant with some upgrades

Designun Limited....
        Aerospace, Space and Motorsport Design Consultancy and hardware supply.

Comment

And:
          Attached Files

Designun Limited....

Comment

Welcome Andy,

You'll find plenty of help and advice here. A great place to be. A good choice of motor too mate!

Cheers

Lee

Designun Limited....

Comment

Anyone got a price for this Hi-spec Kit? will it fit onto my standard s2 alloy wheel or do i need to get bigger ones?
              ABY Coupe
              sigpic

Comment

Expect the hi-spec kit to come to approx £750 inclusive of vat and fitting.

Fitting from memory was only about £80.

I think most of us that have hi-spec have found them fine. Tom (Audiman) has had some problems so may wish to comment.
                Jim

Comment

dosnt dahlback do porche kit for £900 or summit ? (i cant convert euro's) DAHLBACK... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
                  ABY Coupe
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X