Brakes from National Auto Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brakes from National Auto Parts

Anyone use this companys rotors. I came across this on a search of a rotor part number and noticed it is UK company.

Anyone?

National Brake rotors
    They can have my car when they pry my cold dead fingers from the steering wheel.

I've never heard of them at all.

Not well known here.

David

Comment

Nope..never heard of them before. Do they produce a disk for the S2?
      91 Modded 3B
      14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

Originally posted by SteveH
        Nope..never heard of them before. Do they produce a disk for the S2?
        take a look at the web site I put in above.

They say this on there site:
        "National have become the leading supplier of performance brake rotors in the UK. With a choice of six designs there is a pattern to suit every customer. Specifically designed for the fast road user National offer a complete range which follows our complete standard disc program, simply add the codes from the lists below to our standard part numbers. Please note that all performance discs are manufactured to order and are non returnable.

From the standard part number reference, eg NBD 001, dropping the N and replacing with a “P” denotes a performance disc and by adding a further code letter after the number denotes the style or type (Refer Below)

PBD 001 B = Cross or X Grooved type.
        PBD 001 D = Drilled & Drilled type, also known as the Combi or Combination type.
        PBD 001 F = Drilled Type, also known as the cross drilled type.
        PDB 001 G = 8 Grooved type.
        PBD 001 M = 12 Grooved type.
        PBD 001 X = 16 Grooved type"

They show having rotor for both the S2 and the A8 314X30 rotors. Thought maybe someone on here had used their stuff.

Greg
        They can have my car when they pry my cold dead fingers from the steering wheel.

Comment

They may go undr another name such as Powerstop or similar.

I found the web site didn't work well for me.

David

Comment

I had these on my cossie. I am pretty sure Black Diamond have something to do with them. anyway the discs were fine on my car
            S4 2.7 Twin Turbo, with a few mods

Comment

Working...
            X