X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi 80 Brake upgrade - Help Needed

Hey everyone
    Happy belated Easter
    Well i didnt want to clutter 2 forums so i thought i would make one whole post and done.In June i start with the engine transplant and mounting of all parts(bodykit,rollcage,seats etc etc).
    Now i managed to get some money back for the 6 speed box i had which i sold to a guy who had a 1.9TDI.I have made up my mind and bought a new frame to start with from UK(woohoo),it was all that was available to me at the time in Barbados and everything on the frame can NOT work as it is an Audi 80 1.8S carb with drums on the rear and solid discs upfront.
    Now putting a heavily modified engine in my "retarded S2" would be stupid if i could not stop so i am seriously considering look at :
    (a) Upgrading my front 4 x108's and getting rear discs from an 80 FWD 2.0E available to the US.
    (b) going 5 Hole conversion all around.I was hoping you guys could help on this.I went to a local european scrap yard in Ottawa and they had sitting there one A4 and 2 or 3 Audi 200 Turbo's
    i was wondering if the guys in here could really help me make the best choices in terms of part selection.
    by the way the car is now a Type 89 1.8S
    ouch

Thanks so much everyone
    Issam N. Abed
    iABED Industries
    iABED Email | Facebook
    The build thread

You can put some S2 breaking system ....because you can find the disk in 4x108
    Last edited by PhilS2R; 15 April 2004, 11:11.
    God forgives...... Me not....

and

If you disturbs the dog...
    It will puff out you the hand !!!

Pitbull Proverb

Comment

what about an Audi 200...anything i can use from that?
      Issam N. Abed
      iABED Industries
      iABED Email | Facebook
      The build thread

Comment

Working...
      X