brake signal still on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brake signal still on

I have been suffering from brake alert signal for months now. I did rear brake pads replacment yesterday combined with fluid exchange. The damned alert is still on. Is it the bomb then, or any other suggestions from you guys? The alert comes only when I start the engine (exactly some 15 seconds later) and does not return during the journey. Hmmmmm
    Gabor

96 ABY coupe full except sunroof. With Porsche big red brakes, remapped ECU, xenon lights, RS2 MAF

Originally posted by horvathg
    I have been suffering from brake alert signal for months now. I did rear brake pads replacment yesterday combined with fluid exchange. The damned alert is still on. Is it the bomb then, or any other suggestions from you guys? The alert comes only when I start the engine (exactly some 15 seconds later) and does not return during the journey. Hmmmmm
    Check the hydraulic and brake fluid levels, if these are ok then its most likely the bomb

Comment

Originally posted by sal_s2
      Check the hydraulic and brake fluid levels, if these are ok then its most likely the bomb
      Sal, I'm afraid it's the bomb then. The levels are OK. The braking power is not very outstanding, I should say. My 2,8 Coupe quattro decelerates much better....
      Gabor

96 ABY coupe full except sunroof. With Porsche big red brakes, remapped ECU, xenon lights, RS2 MAF

Comment

Working...
      X