porsche brakes problem. HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• porsche brakes problem. HELP

i have porsche cayenne 6 pot brakes on the front. its worked fairly good with the standard rear brakes. now i installed the porsche 4 pot callipers to the rear. now the bake presuure light shows on the check control and the pedal are vibrating.
    anybody had this problem before?
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Real carbon parts for S2 and RS2. Check Carbondesign on facebook

Maybe your hidraulic pump can't make enough pressure for brake sistem. I had a brake vibrating with my old pump, because the pump didn't make enough pressure.
    Audi URS4 1992. 2.2L 169kw
    www.audiclubserbia.com

Comment

Originally posted by jevrem View Post
      Maybe your hidraulic pump can't make enough pressure for brake sistem. I had a brake vibrating with my old pump, because the pump didn't make enough pressure.
      maybe i change the pump. much easyer like the bomb.

Comment

Installed the RS2 Brake Pressure unit already? That one should be able to deliver some more brake fluid volume

Comment

i have the stock 3b

Comment

Have you made also an adapter to accomodate the parking brake? Or do you run your car without one?

Comment

Originally posted by bram View Post
              Have you made also an adapter to accomodate the parking brake? Or do you run your car without one?
              now i run without handbrake, but i planing to make a hidaulic hand brake.

Comment

Originally posted by aronmatic2 View Post
                now i run without handbrake, but i planing to make a hidaulic hand brake.
                i changed the pump today for a 120bar pump. nothing better

Comment

i unpluged the hose from the top of the servo. i started the engine, the fluid came out.
                  maybe the servo died?
                  i dont understand, why its came out, when i changed the rear brake bigger.

Comment

Do you solve your problem with vibrating pedal?
                    Audi URS4 1992. 2.2L 169kw
                    www.audiclubserbia.com

Comment

Originally posted by jevrem View Post
                      Do you solve your problem with vibrating pedal?
                      yes. i started the car. i felt the wibration until i pushed the pedal half way. i pushed more, its stopped. i pushed again until it wibrating, after pushed 2 more cm hard and i hold there few seconds. the wibration stopped and the board sign gone.
                      well done

now i fell more pedal route like before installed the rear brakes.

Comment

Originally posted by aronmatic2 View Post
                        yes. i started the car. i felt the wibration until i pushed the pedal half way. i pushed more, its stopped. i pushed again until it wibrating, after pushed 2 more cm hard and i hold there few seconds. the wibration stopped and the board sign gone.
                        well done

now i fell more pedal route like before installed the rear brakes.
                        My pedal was migrating when the bomb was toast. And vibrated some time, before new bomb has collected enough pressure to work.

Hope this helps.

Sau
                        200 20vt 88' 3b, human carrier
                        CQ typ85 with AAN inside, see project blog at http://kwlw.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                        X