Brake Hoses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brake Hoses

Apparently, (not very mechanically minded unlike you guys) my 'long front brake hoses are starting to crack' on my s2 coupe. I want to replce with braded hoses. Have absolutely no idea what Im looking for etc. Simon (sps-si) is going to do some work on the car on saturday. Anyone know where I can get what I need by then? Im going to driving from London to wiltshire, so anywhere along there. Are these things 'made to measure' or are they standard.

Just a quick note also to say brilliant site, not sure where I d be without it being a complete S2 virgin and not very handy under the hood. Thanks to everyone.

J
    J

Originally posted by Jamie
    Apparently, (not very mechanically minded unlike you guys) my 'long front brake hoses are starting to crack' on my s2 coupe. I want to replce with braded hoses. Have absolutely no idea what Im looking for etc. Simon (sps-si) is going to do some work on the car on saturday. Anyone know where I can get what I need by then? Im going to driving from London to wiltshire, so anywhere along there. Are these things 'made to measure' or are they standard.

Just a quick note also to say brilliant site, not sure where I d be without it being a complete S2 virgin and not very handy under the hood. Thanks to everyone.

J
    Simon can get them made for you I think.

David

Comment

Originally posted by Stick Insect
      Simon can get them made for you I think.

David
      Your right, he did say he would make them up, but I wanted to see if I could get some by saturday, slim chance me thinks!
      J

Comment

Working...
      X