Dumbhead brake question #?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumbhead brake question #?????

I've forgotten what Nononsense said about 16" wheels with an ET35 fitting Porsche 996 calipers. Somebody reinject my brain please? Too much Tangeray and tonic for my own damn good.
    BTW anybody who knows Billzcats fine work with shortshift kits will be pleased to know he's finished with his Big Brake kits for 16" & 17"wheels.
    Contact him if you want more info.

Originally posted by panzerwagen
    I've forgotten what Nononsense said about 16" wheels with an ET35 fitting Porsche 996 calipers. Somebody reinject my brain please? Too much Tangeray and tonic for my own damn good.
    BTW anybody who knows Billzcats fine work with shortshift kits will be pleased to know he's finished with his Big Brake kits for 16" & 17"wheels.
    Contact him if you want more info.
    Panzerwagen,
    many people on this forum run RS2 brackets with 996 calipers and Euro A8 rotors under their stock 16" avus wheels, so it is possible. i have the 17" porsche replica cup1's and there is plenty of room between spokes-and-calipers and inside-rim-and-caliper. If you'd like some detailed pictures of the clearance, drop me a PM on here and I could e-mail you some close ups with something to show scale. theoretically, you would only need 0.5" less clearance than a 17" wheel and it seems i have more than that. If you run the Billzcat system, it may be close to your BBS's spokes, but i doubt it'll touch the inside of your rim. hope this helped a little!

Cheers,
    joe
    Joe "NoNonsense"
    axis motorsport
    joe@axismotorsport.com

"At the end of the game, the king and the pawn go back in the same box."

Comment

Working...
    X