Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coupe rear quattro corner kit

Hi, here the rear quattro corner kit

I painted on black like the front kit, I forget to ask Pete if he could managed on black..

IMO the car looks better, now he has rear disc, but the car doesn't brake more than oem on daily driving, only when you go to do a trackday or hard driving for example, becouse the disc are bigger an ventillated and retard the fading...but the caliper and pad is the same than oem, new, but the same

I'm going to fit better pads, has anyone know if there something like ferodo ds 2000??

I am not discontent, becouse my rear brakes wasn't very well...the left caliper was so hard and I was changed the right (when I bought the car) and I put one from scrap, it work well but it wasn't new

Celular pics...I forgot the camera, again

where is the disc...??

oh, here!

I need to put two 0,2mm washers in each screw...without the washers the carrier touched with the disc

comparative pics

I measured the pot of the new caliper, but not the old. I think that It will be the same size

the result

Looking Good!!

sigpic

New S2 - S8 & RS2 -RS6 Keyrings

Comment

Aye, looks good indeed. Might be worth getting some proper 4mm spacers made up to finish it off properly
      Cheers'en, AndyC
      1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty View Post
        Aye, looks good indeed. Might be worth getting some proper 4mm spacers made up to finish it off properly
        something you could supply to people looking to go down this route at a later date?

Comment

Many thanks guys!

Originally posted by Rusty View Post
          Yes, it's a good idea but more expensive than the washers

are there better pads??i was running with necto

Comment

I can't imagine an insurance company inspector would be impressed with washers on a braking system though, hence raising the point
            Cheers'en, AndyC
            1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Comment

What discs that you use?
                .: MINI Cooper D 08' :.
                .: Audi Coupe Quattro 20V 91' :.
                .: Audi Porsche RS2 95' :.

Comment

Hi Nuno

The disc is a B7 300x22 vented and machined to 280

Comment

Originally posted by Acidburn View Post
                    something you could supply to people looking to go down this route at a later date?
                    Your find these in any good faster and fixings shop mo problems at all
                    Chef

Comment

Hi Simons,

Very nice mode.

If i understand you machined discs of 300mm to 280mm and what discs you use in front wheels?
                      .: MINI Cooper D 08' :.
                      .: Audi Coupe Quattro 20V 91' :.
                      .: Audi Porsche RS2 95' :.

Comment

the stock rear piston is 38...
                        Audi Quattro WR

Comment

Originally posted by terrybullwon View Post
                          Your find these in any good faster and fixings shop mo problems at all
                          Hi terrybullwon, do you know were could I manage easily??in cnc billet aluminium??

I could do it in steel but It's better in billet aluminium...

Originally posted by Nuno Cristiano View Post
                          Hi Simons,

Very nice mode.

If i understand you machined discs of 300mm to 280mm and what discs you use in front wheels?
                          Thanks Nuno

Yes, you understand it very well. My front disc are the OEM porsche but redrilled to 5x112

Originally posted by Sküll View Post
                          the stock rear piston is 38...
                          Thanks for the info Sküll! I think that you have this kit, is ok? what did you put between the carrier and hub, washers, a homemade spacer....I think is hub the right word in english

Comment

Simons: i needed no spacer, i have a limo and it just bolts on, i also didnt had to machine to 280...
                            Audi Quattro WR

Comment

Ok! this rear kit it's plug&play on a limo but on coupe needs some little mods

I take a pic of the rear pot, mine is 36 and new is 41

Comment

Working...
                              X