porsche brakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• porsche brakes

i have a set of porsche 944 brake calipers will they fit my s2 and wot disc size will i need and will the brakets fit the 944 caliper

Originally posted by wigan11
    i have a set of porsche 944 brake calipers will they fit my s2 and wot disc size will i need and will the brakets fit the 944 caliper
    Which model caliper are they and which model and year car are they off?

The poor ones are the same as a VW golf and the good ones are nice alloy 4 pots which are ok.

David

Comment

Originally posted by Stick Insect
      Which model caliper are they and which model and year car are they off?

The poor ones are the same as a VW golf and the good ones are nice alloy 4 pots which are ok.

David

sorry they r of 91-94 911 4pot can u tell me what size of disc will i need

Comment

Originally posted by wigan11
        sorry they r of 91-94 911 4pot can u tell me what size of disc will i need
        I thought they were from a 944?

Anyway if they are black or silver the original disk size would probably have been 304mm x 32mm.

If they are red and really huge they could be off the 993 TT ( twin turbo) and the disk size is 323mm x 32mm IIRC.

If they are off the late 944 / 944 turbo they the first size applies 304mm.

disks to use are 314mm Audi A8 disks machined down to 304mm £30ish each from Audi or GSF.

323mm S8 disks can be used as is.

You will need RS2 adapter brackets or the Seat Cupra RS brackets. and suitable nuts and bolts.

HTH

David

Comment

where would i get the disc machined

Comment

Working...
          X