Anyone got Tarox to work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got Tarox to work?

I have the chance of a set of Tarox B 32-6 calipers and discs off a volvo t5r, they are split rotors so I imagine I can get a housing for 5x112. They are pretty meaty 6 pots which stop the lump of the estate very well. I was wondering if anyone has managed to fit a pair of these to an s2, guessing it is just a case of getting a custom hanger made up?
    1991 Audi S2 Coupe

I've got a pair of those that fit straight on to my 90q apart from the fact the hubs are only 4x108 and the bells are 5x112... How much are you going to be paying for them? The discs on mine are only 305mm.

Comment

Not going to be paying anything which is good, coming off another car. Does anyone know if the hanger spacing is the same for the 90q as the S2, I had a 90 20v and seem to recall them having the girling G60 calipers which I think are the same as the s2
      1991 Audi S2 Coupe

Comment

definately the same spacing, no sure if the offset of the discs is the same... cant go wrong for free

Comment

I will need to get hold of the correct hanger which seems to be a 213 and a 5 x 112 bell housing I could be on to a winner, except I dont think they are going to fit behind my 16" wheels!
          1991 Audi S2 Coupe

Comment

Working...
          X