Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brake light switch repairable?

Hi,

It is possible that my brake light switch has gone. It is a rather uncomplicated device located near the pedal. Does anyone have any experience with it? I dont have a spare one and need to hit the road tomorrow. Is it repairable or immediate replacement comes?
    Gabor

96 ABY coupe full except sunroof. With Porsche big red brakes, remapped ECU, xenon lights, RS2 MAF

Originally posted by horvathg
    Hi,

It is possible that my brake light switch has gone. It is a rather uncomplicated device located near the pedal. Does anyone have any experience with it? I dont have a spare one and need to hit the road tomorrow. Is it repairable or immediate replacement comes?

Hi Horvath, it depends how it is broken. They can be stripped down, cleaned and rebuilt.

HTH

David

Comment

Originally posted by Stick Insect
      Hi Horvath, it depends how it is broken. They can be stripped down, cleaned and rebuilt.

HTH

David
      Thats exactly what I am going to do now because it seems to be a rather simple device. In the worst case I fooke it even more than it is....
      Gabor

96 ABY coupe full except sunroof. With Porsche big red brakes, remapped ECU, xenon lights, RS2 MAF

Comment

Working...
      X