Originally posted by MGaz View Post
    I thought it was ming blue?
    Ming blue is a C5 colour.
    RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
    94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Originally posted by MGaz View Post
      I thought it was ming blue?

and yeah, its ok.. still having trouble with warm starting tho. trying to get to the bottom of it if you have any thoughts?
      I'll see if I can find the touch up stick I had, fairly sure it is blue pearl now URS4 Boy has put up the options, maybe check the options sticker for the paint code...

Re the start up, I reckon it is either pump timing or the pump. It might be best to see if the pump timing can be setup, otherwise it might need a new pump which I think are quite expensive, but if you are planning on keeping the car it would be worth doing especially with the other mods you are/were planning?

How many miles is it on now, think it was just under 160k when you bought?

Really did like that car, and my son still reminds me of it now, so much in fact that I have an S6 now (C4). Dont do many miles now so fuel cost isnt such an problem and still have the beastly MG!!!!!
      Audi S6

Comment

Originally posted by Duffelcoat View Post
        I'll see if I can find the touch up stick I had, fairly sure it is blue pearl now URS4 Boy has put up the options, maybe check the options sticker for the paint code...

Re the start up, I reckon it is either pump timing or the pump. It might be best to see if the pump timing can be setup, otherwise it might need a new pump which I think are quite expensive, but if you are planning on keeping the car it would be worth doing especially with the other mods you are/were planning?

How many miles is it on now, think it was just under 160k when you bought?

Really did like that car, and my son still reminds me of it now, so much in fact that I have an S6 now (C4). Dont do many miles now so fuel cost isnt such an problem and still have the beastly MG!!!!!
        its now on 176631 miles .

do you have any pics/vids of your S4? also, should post up some pics and videos of that MG V8 (ideally a drive by thru a tunnel or something ) . I'm glad you still have it. I loved having a ride in it when I came down. That was the highlight of the trip for me. It sounds so good. proper muscle car. If you ever plan on selling it give me first refusal. always wanted one
        C4 A6 AEL avant quattro: daily

TYPE-85 Coupe Quattro: clicky
        2.5L GTi engineering RE2500 190hp.180lb
        Schrick 272 cam
        C A C 2.5" T304 Exhaust
        ITG filter

Comment

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63071

Is the thread for the current S6!

MG Is going sorn for a while as I am not using it much and am saving money for the S6.

I sold the x-power exhausts in the end and it has slightly quieter exhausts but it still has that V8 rumble!

Believe it or not the old exhaust back boxes (which had to be cut off) were sold for £450 in a instant!

It is completely the opposite to drive of the S6 and probably very similar performance, but the S6 is a lot more tunable.

I was going to supercharge the MG but its approx. £8k to do it and I bottled it at the last minute...
          Audi S6

Comment

Working...
          X