Hp2 vs Brembo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hp2 vs Brembo

I want to upgrade my UFO setup , i already purchased the an early hp2 setup, but i saw on ebay some calipers
    http://www.ebay.de/itm/Porsche-911-9...item2a2b66e988

How big is diference between and Hp2 setup and a Boxter or small red, setup ? it is worth the price difference ? for a 400hp, S4 , must fit under 16'' inch rims.

Looking at the prices for callipers I think that you pay a little too much. IF I were you I'll choose Brembo
    Audi S4 2.2T 5 spd 1992 for parts
    AUDI A4 1.9TDI daily use

Audi 80 Quattro 2.0 16V (ACE) aka Competition

Comment

Well i pay without vat, so under 400e, i was wondering if the price difference is worth it.?

Comment

C'mon no one ? simple question, it is worth to go from hp2 to porsche's brembo ? currently have UFO's

Comment

6 pots

Comment

Does not fit under 16''

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

as far as i know, hp2 are half way between from stock s2brakes and brembo,so a good upgrade for you coming from UFOs

Comment

so far I drove an S2 with std Girling 60, one S4 with HP2 and an S4 with Brembos. Shure, I would go at least HP2, it's waay better than the Griling 60.
                You can easily feel the difference between HP2 and Brembos, there just one step further..
                And, as the RS2 came with Brembos, with 400hp I would suggest to go the Brembo way 322mm, which should fit under the AVUS 16". Remember you have to purchase caliper carriers, too..
                Just my 2ct
                '93 Audi S2 Avant panthero black, 412.000km
                '94 Audi S4 C4 Avant 303Tkm, KW, Brembos, BN-Pipes, Bose, S6 front (sold)
                '93 Audi S4 C4 Avant, 260Tkm
                '88 Audi 100 Avant turbo 44Q
                '84 Audi 80 quattro tornado red
                sigpic

Comment

I had HP2 brake on my UrS6 before upgraded to 6pistons Brembo.
                  HP2 calipers are too heavy in my opinion.it's great for stock hp.
                  Once you go for big power.hp2 vs brembo is just day and night.
                  Brembo is so much better on stopping power.it retained the stock
                  Brake feeling when driving low speed and catch the wheels like a glue
                  on high speed.it's one of the worth upgraded on my car.if you decided to go for
                  some 4pistons calipers.brembo f50 is your best bet.they fitted under
                  Stock 16" Avus rims with stock 314mm rotors.40&44mm on the pistons
                  is more than enough.
                  one of a few I5 from Asia.

Comment

Working...
                  X