Custom calliper carrieres (Lee?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom calliper carrieres (Lee?)

From previous posts I've seen that some of you are using custom calliper carriers to mount Porsche callipers under the standard 16" Avus alloys. These solve clearance issues experienced by some when using the 314mm A8 discs with RS2 carriers (?). Where can I get a set of brakets from and what else will I need to complete the conversion?? Bolts shims etc? (BTDTs??)

@ Lee (or other brake guru's)

I've seen your name mentioned in previous custom brakes threads and have seen the thread with your current setup... MONSTER! Was wondering if you'd consider coming up with a kit consisting of bolts, carriers etc for doing the conversion just to make sure that I've got everything I need when I get it done? You could then offer it to others on the forum for doing this conversion. If you (or anyone else) has already done this then great, please contact me.
    Cheers'en, AndyC
    1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

I think TIM (imastim) is working on an off the shelf kit for this.
    Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

I am working on these brackets at the moment and will be having a few sets made, but it will take a couple of weeks. Let me know if you are interested. They will be designed to fit behind the 16" Avus rim.
      Kingdoms are run by Kings, Dictatorships are run by Dictators.
      England must be a Country. :mischeif:

Comment

Working...
      X